I have a spare ticket

I have 4 tickets in Gold East for tonight’s match and only need three.

You will be sitting next to me and required to buy me beer and assist me in heckling pulls name out of a hat Greg Bird relentlessly.

State your cases haha.

@MacDougall:

I have 4 tickets in Gold East for tonight’s match and only need three.

You will be sitting next to me and required to buy me beer and assist me in heckling pulls name out of a hat Greg Bird relentlessly.

State your cases haha.

Your a good Man Mac 😉 , have a good night .

Take a poster of a police car to hold up at the game. He’ll be wetting his pants all night!!

I should dress as a cop and hold up a placard that says “Has anyone seen Greg Bird?”

I just hope you all avoid the 60 + year old blind bird who kept saying she was going to shag Robbie Farah if he scored when I went to the last Tigers v Titans game

Wouldn’t blame Robbie for looking for the hole in the fence in that case LOL

@happy tiger:

I just hope you all avoid the 60 + year old blind bird who kept saying she was going to shag Robbie Farah if he scored when I went to the last Tigers v Titans game

I am just glad to hear that a 60+ female is still “active”. The big $10K draw is on at the local club tonight and I am usually the “dry” driver for a carload of chicks so??? How far back from the boundary is the ticket for? I was only up there yesterday on business, damn!

@MacDougall:

I should dress as a cop and hold up a placard that says “Has anyone seen Greg Bird?”

As much as I hate Birdie , he won’t go missing that’s for sure Mac

@Byron Bay Fan:

@happy tiger:

I am just glad to hear that a 60+ female is still “active”. The big $10K draw is on at the local club tonight and I am usually the “dry” driver for a carload of chicks so??? How far back from the boundary is the ticket for? I was only up there yesterday on business, damn!

I am open to bribery with a front row ticket - haha
(can I get my flag signed by Robbie whilst there?)

thanks MacDougall, I have an injured hand and arm and get driven around so can not make to night.

you’re a good man macdougall

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.