When we win tonight

Please everyone keep calm after we win, its only round three, when we beat Parra next week…may the celebrations begin.

GO YOU TIGERS!!! SO excited :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

This thread is the ultimate jinx.
Get to the TAB and put whatever you’ve got lying around on the Titans.

Well now we are well and truely screwed. Good one Milky 😦

Nooooooooo touch wood!!!

a thread like this always reminds me of warriors 2011 semi

hahahhaha sorry guys we will win dont stress

Milky - no more threads like this. I don’t even call a win until we are so far up in the game it’s impossible to lost it. Usually in the last 10 seconds when we are up by at least 20.

The mock is on. Titans by 14. Milky to be lynched afterwards.

hahaahha i am willing to cop it if we lose, we wont.

Short turn around,playing up there in cane toad country,Badger and now The Milky Bar kid is calling us as certainties….we are shot ducks for sure

I’m very confident we’ll get the points but there’s still plenty that could go against us too, injuries, penalties, luck. And no team is unbeatable but do like your confidence Milky.

In future can we give Milky a Game Day forum ban to prevent this from happening?

@Sabre:

In future can we give Milky a Game Day forum ban to prevent this from happening?

What if we win 😢

a lot is going against the Tigers such as the heat(it is 37 in Brisbane today & extremely humid) & for the Tigers they would be starting the game at 9pm their time not an easy situation.

@Milky:

Please everyone keep calm after we win, its only round three, when we beat Parra next week…may the celebrations begin.

GO YOU TIGERS!!! SO excited :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I hope we win too but I have strong doubts. I don’t think.we wi’ll.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.