Jesse Parahi omitted from State Cup Side

Possible debut tonight

I cant see Taylor throwing him in after just one game, but you never know.

@king sirro:

I cant see Taylor throwing him in after just one game, but you never know.

Don’t think he is injured…

Might see Buchanan drop off the bench with Parahi taking his spot, Aloiai and Ava can cover prop.

Parahi was listed as a reserve for State Cup. Is it possible that Taylor has changed from very conservative (Taylorball) to risk taker in the space of one season?

Mck to come into 17, Jesse 18 man. One of starting team in doubt I would say, hence Buchanan….wouldn’t mind betting woods in Doubt

From reserve nsw cup to first grade… Don’t think so

Probably just taken a couple of reserves/emergencies

usually when you ask why a player is out on twitter, WT reply saying the injury etc.

They didn’t reply this time, who knows

Saw him play last week, has a ton of courage and does everything with good intensity. Reckon he will definitely make it at some point to the NRL team but I doubt he’s ready for the step just yet. Think he’d need a few more games at least in State Cup. 18th man would seem the go.

@doublesonthemain:

Saw him play last week, has a ton of courage and does everything with good intensity. Reckon he will definitely make it at some point to the NRL team but I doubt he’s ready for the step just yet. Think he’d need a few more games at least in State Cup. 18th man would seem the go.

He was a standout in last weeks game.
Looks to be very promising.

I would have thought they would have given him half a season in SC first . However, Fitness shouldn’t be an issue for him.

If he is not injured, Why would he JT make him 18th man. Surely he would be better gaining experience in Rugby League by playing in SC. rather than watching a game from the bench.

Is he the rah rah 7’s player?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.