Sam Burgess - again

Wow - he has torn the bulldogs apart - damn the gladiator - he could have been playing with the 2010 premiers.

he’s being helped by the fact that the dogs ruck defence is absolutely atrocious.

Bulldogs are a terrible side.

However Burgess is quality. Imagine him in our side…would be amazing.

Sammy is a very talented guy… he hits hard … and is great in defence…
… and helps me with my dreamteam haha…

His first half was one of the most damaging performances from a second rower in many years, better than Sonny Bill at his best imo.

England have the best two 2nd rowers in the game.

Come on, Gareth Ellis is good but he’s not in the top two backrowers in the game is he?

@MacDougall:

Come on, Gareth Ellis is good but he’s not in the top two backrowers in the game is he?

Who else do you rate higher than him? All I can think of is Watmough

Great to see Ennis have a shocker tonight…but watch…he’ll still be in SOO1.!!urggghhh

@The Eclipse:

His first half was one of the most damaging performances from a second rower in many years, better than Sonny Bill at his best imo.

England have the best two 2nd rowers in the game.

Uh…yeah.

@alexaki:

Great to see Ennis have a shocker tonight…but watch…he’ll still be in SOO1.!!urggghhh

How’d he have a ‘shocker’? He played exactly the same way he always does.

@TheSunTanSuperman:

@alexaki:

How’d he have a ‘shocker’? He played exactly the same way he always does.

Agree it was just another normal (As in normally crap) Ennis game, it was just highlighted more because the Dogs got smashed.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme