I see another club benefits from the WTs...

• T.M.Martin made a sensational debut for the Panthers last night…another one leaves and shines elsewhere,I’m wondering what he would have done for us if we weren’t so adament about making Brooks and Moses our future…Moses is getting better,Brooks has to do more if we are to have complete confidence in him…time will tell no doubt…

• He had some good touches sure , but I’m not sure I’d say he was sensational

• @happy tiger:

He had some good touches sure , but I’m not sure I’d say he was sensational

I didn’t see the entire game…sensational was quoted by a commentator…obviously a talented young man though…

• I remember Luke Brooks had a sensational first game in the NRL

• @happy tiger:

Made two breaks , defended well , but Penrith defended poorly around him , trying to over compensate

I’d have been surprised if he had twenty five touches all game

Brooks debut was better in my opinion , but you can see already if he touches the ball as much as Brooks does he wins hands down

• I was disappointed when Martin left as he had star written all over him. A true play maker gone but good luck to him. He had to chase an opportunity if we weren’t giving it to him.

• Banned

He was good. Didnt really organise much, but individually he was impressive. Looked a decent size too. Hope he goes well, seems like a nice kid. People need to get over ex tigers players doing well and blaming the club. Simple fact is you cant keep everyone and every club has ex players do well elsewhere. Im happy the club chose Brooks and Moses, and im happy for Austin and Martin to do well elsewhere. At least they are at struggling clubs and not at powerful clubs, thats when it would annoy me.

• @king sirro:

He was good. Didnt really organise much, but individually he was impressive. Looked a decent size too. Hope he goes well, seems like a nice kid. People need to get over ex tigers players doing well and blaming the club. Simple fact is you cant keep everyone and every club has ex players do well elsewhere. Im happy the club chose Brooks and Moses, and im happy for Austin and Martin to do well elsewhere. At least they are at struggling clubs and not at powerful clubs, thats when it would annoy me.

Dunno KS , he has fingers for legs in my opinion

• Banned

@happy tiger:

@king sirro:

Dunno KS , he has fingers for legs in my opinion

When i say decent size i dont mean he’s big, just think he physically looked better in that environment than i thought he would.

• @TrueTiger:

@happy tiger:

I didn’t see the entire game…sensational was quoted by a commentator…obviously a talented young man though…

Saying this as gently as I can, you really should watch the whole game if you are gonna start threads about how a single player went. Quoting commentators - well it’s their job to be over the top.

• @jirskyr:

@TrueTiger:

@happy tiger:

Saying this as gently as I can, you really should watch the whole game if you are gonna start threads about how a single player went. Quoting commentators - well it’s their job to be over the top.

Jirskyr,I will say this as gently as I can,read the title of the thread and my original post…
    Another club benefits from the WTs…referring to our talent going else where,Iam saying that we have a great juniors and development base…but then someone else gets them and they do well…I have never had a problem with your input or comments,however if I do desire to start another thread on any topic I will out of interest and conversation without fear of conviction…

• ForumSupporter

1 game is all it took……

• @Geo.:

1 game is all it took……

And what , you expected something different ?? :crazy

• Commented to the daughter last night while watching the game that I was glad we let him go. Didn’t look like he was going to get a start with us any time soon and was pleased that he has gotten a chance at Penrith as quickly as he has.
    Seems like a real good kid and he was obviously over the moon.
    Also thought the stuff Penrith put on the front of his jersey was a real nice touch, hadn’t seen that before.

• I’m not upset that we let him go. I’m upset that the players we invested money in to let Martin go - will go too

Recent Topics