Betting

• Market for this game on Tab is suspended.
    Anyone have an idea why?

• Parra may be about to lose those 4 points they have been threatened with? Foran to be charged for touching the ref the other night? ( not a chance of that though).
    Does seem strange.

• Waiting on whether or not Robbie plays?

• The NRL was having a big meeting with Parra on Friday Ink according to Paul Kent

The meeting my understanding was this was the last chance for the Eels to come clean with all of their salary cap misdemeanours

Maybe the NRL has something and they are about to unload

• I think under normal circumstances Parra would and should be favorites.

• I reckon they’ll be about 1.50 and us 2.50

• Parra $1.46
    Wests $2.71

• @hobbo2803:

Parra $1.46
    Wests $2.71

Parra are specials I reckon

• @happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

Parra $1.46
    Wests $2.71

I’ll be tipping Parra , it’s a win /win !

• @hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

Parra $1.46
    Wests $2.71

Yep sticking with the opposing sides

Last night would have worked but the players have all contacted legal advice because some weirdo that is stalking them in Sydney actually showed up at the Gold Coast yesterday 😲

You’d think this nutter if he loved the team would just leave them alone , wouldn’t you ??

• @happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

Parra $1.46
    Wests $2.71

Last night would have worked but the players have all contacted legal advice because some weirdo that is stalking them in Sydney actually showed up at the Gold Coast yesterday 😲

You’d think this nutter if he loved the team would just leave them alone , wouldn’t you ??

Yeah , I told Geo not to go to the Gold Coast , but the club had booked him to do a motivational speech and to hand out fun size Mars bars to the playing group before kick off
    Go figure….!?!? 😆

• @hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

Yeah , I told Geo not to go to the Gold Coast , but the club had booked him to do a motivational speech and to hand out fun size Mars bars to the playing group before kick off
    Go figure….!?!? 😆

Pity he didn’t tell them he’d licked them all already

• Parra have a better side on paper thats why they are favourites.

I’m sure we can throw a few more questions at them then the Dogs did.

However can we match them with physicality, defence and concentration.

Be interesting game. Parra are a pretty physical and tough side this year if we can match it with them and beat them it would he our best win of the year.

• ForumSupporter

Funny story JT(coach) was on the same plane home…I was getting a coffee and croissant…he had the Gluten free vegetarian roll…

Kevvy will be fine was the other good thing…

Who cares what the bookmakers say…South were odds on so were the Raiders…games aren’t won in the betting ring…

Anyone who tips against the Wests Tigers when they think they will win is just soft

• @Geo.:

Funny story JT(coach) was on the same plane home…I was getting a coffee and 11 pies…he had lock himself in the toilet to get away from me …

Kevvy will be fine was the other good thing…

Who cares what the bookmakers say…South were odds on so were the Raiders…games aren’t won in the betting ring…

Anyone who tips against the Wests Tigers when they think they will win is just softly going about their way’s to winning

Cut back on the pies Geo

Can’t be good for your health mate

And leave JT alone , he has enough on his plate without you continually harassing him

Recent Topics