Magpies Round 5

I hear Wests Magpies are playing against Central Coast Centurions @ Leichhardt Oval on Saturday @ 1pm and it’s Wests home game.

Indeed that is correct. Campbelltown stadium still isn’t ready.

NSW Cup
Leichhardt Oval - Sat 1pm

1 George Kepa
2 Gus Aiga
3 Andrew Everingham
4 Geoff Daniela
5 Rhys Pritchard
6 Ben Falcone
7 Nathan Waters
8 Duan Poaneki
9 Chris Corby
10 Andrew Pearn
11 Jamie Sharkie
12 Josh Davis
13 Kurt Kara

14 Gareth Moreton
15 Alex Ranieri
16 Nu Akeripa
17 Sean Spence

Dont forget boys , wests vs wenty on FOX AT 5.00PM WEDNESDAY

Cayless not named…Wonder if he’s on standby for FG?

Don’t read anything into the team named willow. The side is named this early to meet the Big League deadline. Leo wouldn’t of known who would be sent back from the Wests Tigers before the team was named.

Though I would like to know what has happen to Disco Rysko.

@Staks:

Don’t read anything into the team named willow. The side is named this early to meet the Big League deadline. Leo wouldn’t of known who would be sent back from the Wests Tigers before the team was named.

Though I would like to know what has happen to Disco Rysko.

He was getting around in a leg/knee brace, maybe its his dodgy shoulder?

LAST minute reminder, WESTS MAGPIES on FOX 2 AT 5.00 PM

@willow:

Cayless not named…Wonder if he’s on standby for FG?

Neither is junior moors.

I watched the magpies previous game yesterday on fox, and Alex Ranieri looks like a good player. Reminds me a bit of Cashmere/Galloway, haven’t seen him before but I thought he clearly outplayed Cayless and all the other forwards on the park.

I wonder if Sheens sees him as a possible first grader in the future?

yeah mate , i thought the same thing , big strong looks to have the goods…ill keep an eye out for him on saturday…

i think he played a few trials for st george in 08 and suffered a season ending knee injury…

@weststigerman:

I watched the magpies previous game yesterday on fox, and Alex Ranieri looks like a good player. Reminds me a bit of Cashmere/Galloway, haven’t seen him before but I thought he clearly outplayed Cayless and all the other forwards on the park.

I wonder if Sheens sees him as a possible first grader in the future?

Have you seen him in real life ? He is a monster. Half man/half chemical.

Blokes like Mark Gasnier and Nathan Brown rate him so who knows what the future holds. One thing is his great favour is the Fonz <big>LOVES</big> size.

The Fonz in my opinion will have him in his sights if Alex performs.

@tomcat:

i think he played a few trials for st george in 08 and suffered a season ending knee injury…

he was very highly rated by the dragons and was actually ahead of dan hunt in the pecking order. would have played first grade without doubt if he didnt do his knee in the trials.

imagine if he ended up starting in firsts for us alongside big keefy, that would be one angry bloodnut front row!! 😆

Just heard the score was 28 - 18 to wests no other info though sorry

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme