Who's Going..

• ForumSupporter

To our Easter Monday BLOCKBUSTER…v the Slippery Slimey cap rorting EELS…

MATCH UP’s ACROSS the PARK…

WOODS V MANNAH
    FARAH V DE GOIS
    BROOKS V FORAN
    MOSES V NORMAN
    NOFOALUMA V RADRADRA
    TEDESCO V GORDON
    LOVETT V M’AU
    HALATAU V SCOTT
    SUE V MOEROA
    NAIQAMA V JENNINGS
    SIMONA V TAKAIRANGI
    BUCHANAN V WICKS

I’ll be there…FIRE UP WESTS TIGERS SMASH 'EM… :sign:

• went 2014 and 2015 but this time i can’t say no to a 2.5x pay.

• Yep - been the last two years both great days. Got to break the Badger hoodoo.

• Booked a couple of spaces in P1 last night for a mate’s and my families, so parking sorted and ready to go.

Head to the animal pavilions etc for a while in the arvo before getting a pass out then a short stroll into the stadium to watch the boys run around. Following the match we will head back to the show using our pass out stamps to enjoy the lights and action of the rides at night.

With the big crowd making the stadium a reasonable venue to watch a match, this fixture has become an annual event for us and is a good family day out, especially for me if we win.

• Yep will be there with 1 other Tiger supporter and about 7 River Snake fans. Should be a great day.

• sure will be

• Scored some cooperate box tickets.Will defintley be there……

• Traded in my TAB account bonus points and got 2 tickets to the tab box. Have been to Easter Monday the last 2years, but always better when the beer is free

• Yep, I’ll be there. Just working out the transport situation. I’ll probably drive to Ryde and jump on a train

• Went two years ago… What a day that was 50k odd and a great win.

Up the coast currently… Will check into the local RSL this arvo to watch

• Dragging a couple of newbies to the supporters section. Can’t wait.

• Yes I’m going. The beauty of the game being at Homebush is that I never have to worry about parking as the insurance company I work for has an office in Homebush. I have organised to park there.

• Wife and I are beginning the indoctrination of the cub today, introducing him to a life of disappointment.

Are tickets cheaper online than at the gate?

Recent Topics