Farah happy for halves to take control

@wd in perth:

@foreveratiger:

@Fade To Black:

@jirskyr:

Honestly I was a little happier when Farah was not being interviewed the previous 3 weeks. I love the guy but as Geo sort of points out, he has this tendency to make borderline-controversial statements, or statements that could be taken the wrong way. Almost too honest.

This week there must have been 10 different articles in the paper about Farah’s return and his own thoughts about it.

Can’t see anything even remotely controversial in what he said in that article though. Not having a go at you jirskyr, but fair dinkum the bloke can’t win…whatever he says is going to be criticized by people for some reason or other.
He has been a champion of our club for over a decade- he has the right to let his opinions be known as long as he isn’t being disrespectful.
Moses and Brooks will be better players as a result of his input and knowledge, not worse.
Would be fantastic to see Robbie add another dimension to our encouraging start to this season, go out there and slay 'em Rob.

Yep pretty much FTB , there is nothing controversial about it……if anything his throwing his support towards our young half and the confidence he has in them but nah lets twist this and make it controversial .
Some are just upset he didn’t mention JT in his interview 😆 .

Shame he didn’t throw that same support around Potter when the 6 and 7 were so far back in their development. But from memory, it was Potter who couldn’t coach.

Here we go again…Round and round. 😒

@stevetiger:

@pHyR3:

thats why all that crap taylor ball was necessary last year.

No it wasn’t. It led us to having our worst ever season. Stop trying to justify the poor play from last year.

2013 was our worst ever

argue with farah mate, i think he knows a bit more than you

“It’s all part of the process of becoming better and going through those tough times.”

JT probably went a bit far but it was pretty obvious he was trying to instill some structure and ability to grind out a game. watch the last 10 mins of raiders vs tigers at canberra to see some of that.

He may have had good intentions bit he failed miserably.
I reference the 3 games so far this season as evidence…

Another piece of media manipulation. From the time he came on he was taking runs when the ball should have gone wide, and passing wide when we should have gone straight, don’t get me started on the run with inside passes straight back into the defence. Looked pedestrian once he came on, as did he.

@Harvey:

Another piece of media manipulation. From the time he came on he was taking runs when the ball should have gone wide, and passing wide when we should have gone straight, don’t get me started on the run with inside passes straight back into the defence. Looked pedestrian once he came on, as did he.

Exactly this. I’m happy with his effort particularly in defence but those inside passes were useless. Reminded me of the worst of Benji.

I just hope it was because its his first game back. We definitely need his defence but need him to provide better service to the halves.

All attack slowed down when he came on the field and we got bogged down. Sometimes that is required, but he played too many minutes.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.