Robert's for a blues jersey??

• Think this guy must be picked for the blues….he has been quality tonight

• Not for me… Not from what I’ve seen in 2016

• Ya not watching tonight’s game brother……the guy has blinding speed

• No chance of being picked.
    Not even close to good enough.

• He sealed his spot with that try lol

• Cows got the raw end of the pineapple tonight

• He was good tonight but it’s the first time he’s done anything all season. Let’s wait and see if he can string a few good performances together before locking him in for origin.

• @happy tiger:

Cows got the raw end of the pineapple tonight

The Gillett no-try was clearly a try, the Cows can’t cry about the refs too much IMO.

• @maxxy86:

Ya not watching tonight’s game brother……the guy has blinding speed

Its been his only good game this season though. Need more than 1 eye catching performance to even be anywhere near Origin.

• @Fade To Black:

@happy tiger:

The Gillett no-try was clearly a try, the Cows can’t cry about the refs too much IMO.

Yeah Gillett’s was a try - that cost me a LB assist and a try assist for Ben Hunt too!

Thurston knocked on in that last no try call. I thought the forward pass called on Morgan when he put Feldt away was just a flat pass though, that was harsh…

• @Fade To Black:

@happy tiger:

The forward pass gets me FTB

There were at least 15 worse passes throughout the game , I reckon that pass if it was forward was under a foot

I think Scott passes to Ethan Lowe 90 seconds later and it must be at least a metre forward ……

But as I said in the other thread , if the bunker is here to stay , lets go back to benefit of the doubt with no bias from a referee who if he thinks it is or isn’t should just bloody call it

We contradict ourselves too much in this game with many refs decisions

I don’t care either way about tonights result bar the fact I’m now 6/6 😃

• ForumSupporter

Fine the Broncos 10mil for leaving Kahu on the field …

• @CocaCola:

He sealed his spot with that try lol

That was Milford’s try. He set it up brilliantly. Roberts was in the right place at the right time and his speed did the rest.

• Milford is just wow , he’s gone to another level again

Forget Roberts

• ForumSupporter

I wonder if Canberra fans think …Why we let him go…

Milf is in super hot form…

Recent Topics