Naiqama out?

• I’ve been reading all week on Social Media that he’s been in doubt, but haven’t really paid attention cos it hasn’t been mentioned on here. But its a rumour that’s picking up steam today.

Anyone heard anything?

• Nobody was ommited from the NSW Cup team that could possibly be a replacement so I can’t see there being any truth to it.
    Unless Obed Karwhin was to come in. That’s very unlikely though.

• Only rumour I’ve heard all week is Farah is off the bench and Manaia will start

• Should be right, I say…

• The social media discussions has been prompted by a post by The Lurker so make of that what you will.

• Would have to be the first player to miss the next week from being winded wouldn’t he?

• @Tigersmurf:

Would have to be the first player to miss the next week from being winded wouldn’t he?

Manly had two players out last night due to “general soreness” so anything is possible these days…

• @happy tiger:

Only rumour I’ve heard all week is Farah is off the bench and Manaia will start

That actually makes sense - much the same as the Cowboys have been playing granville off the bench. You give Cherrington 20 mins at the start then Robbie plays the last 60 and you save an interchange of Cherrington coming off and on

• is that why che kam was named as 18th man?

• ForumSupporter

@haberfield tiger:

is that why che kam was named as 18th man?

Except he wasn’t named as 18th man in the team list on Tuesday and played the full game of State Cup yesterday….pretty sure I saw Naiqama in the training vid …

The only bloke withdrawn from State Cup was Parahi…you would think Chee-Kam would be ahead of him …players have backed up from playing State Cup before…

• @Geo.:

@haberfield tiger:

Except he wasn’t named as 18th man in the team list on Tuesday and played the full game of State Cup yesterday….pretty sure I saw Naiqama in the training vid …

The only bloke withdrawn from State Cup was Parahi…you would think Chee-Kam would be ahead of him …players have backed up from playing State Cup before…

Geo we’ve had players play the NYC game before and back up for more game time

Groat v the Dragons was it ???

• @happy tiger:

@Geo.:

@haberfield tiger:

What happened to Groat , last time I saw him he got smashed by MCGuire lol

• @Boonboon2:

@happy tiger:

Only rumour I’ve heard all week is Farah is off the bench and Manaia will start

That actually makes sense - much the same as the Cowboys have been playing granville off the bench. You give Cherrington 20 mins at the start then Robbie plays the last 60 and you save an interchange of Cherrington coming off and on

Not sure if I like the thought of that Parra Forwards getting early chances to get at
    Cherrington
    It’s one thing him coming on when most of the forwards are tired, but there could be some damage done by the their forwards running over him early, unless our backrowers are on top of it

• @hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

@haberfield tiger:

What happened to Groat , last time I saw him he got smashed by MCGuire lol

You mean Teo, i think hes at ESL now, not sure, didn’t ever like him.

• Frozone should be fine to play.

Recent Topics