Stock standard season from us

• :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse
    Seems to be our go in seasons gone by that we just hit the brick wall after 4 or 5 rounds.Especially after our coach stated that we would be in the top half of the table. :bash :bash

• Defense was good. Attack was terrible. We’ve been like this for at least the last two years. We can’t put both sides of the game together.

• That was the most amateurish performance I have seen in 30 years of watching 1st grade.
    What a pathetic,dismal and disgusting way to end s long weekend. Shattered after watching that crap.

• The team has no onfield direction in attack. Brooks and Moses dont control the game, nobody does !

• stock standard? no way, in years gone by with such a woeful attack, we would have been lapped.

• Defence was good because Parra through bugger all at us !

They were garbage in attack and we were worse !

No Pizza or beer for this mob tonight .

• @Tigrr:

The team has no onfield direction in attack. Brooks and Moses dont control the game, nobody does !

Think of your best half back ever. He would not have been able to control our game today getting the slow passes from the dummy halves that Brooks and Moses received. How hard is to pass off the ground to your half or 5/8?

I think we should be blaming the people that cause the problem.

• We lost to a dubious try and missed 2 good opportunities off those kicks. Besides the errors, attack in the first half was promising in spurts, but it was flat in the 2nd.

With the right team selection, we know who should be dropped, it will be a competitive side this year.

Parra have the best defensiveness record so far this year, so I’m not discouraged with the 0 points.
    2nd half slump is the re-occurring issue this year, they will improve with fitness.

I would have taken a 8 point loss prior to the match.

• Banned

@Russell:

@Tigrr:

The team has no onfield direction in attack. Brooks and Moses dont control the game, nobody does !

Think of your best half back ever. He would not have been able to control our game today getting the slow passes from the dummy halves that Brooks and Moses received. How hard is to pass off the ground to your half or 5/8?

I think we should be blaming the people that cause the problem.

I don’t get this at all. Our halves were terrible. Poor passes. Poor kicks. Poor options taken time and time again. Brooks defended well.

• I’m sorry but that is un-exceptable in todays game !! We have plodders in the team, players selected who give us nothing, and then players selected on the bench who can’t possibly contribute on the given day. What is JT doing with this team, has he lost his marbles.

Plodders:
    Lovett - (must photo’s of the coach in a compromising position) just doesn’t give anything in attack or defence.
    Buchanan - scratches head, why, why, why, beats me.

Players who give us nothing:
    Rankin - I lie, he does take the kick off’s

Why picked:
    Cherrington - love the guy, but sorry why he was picked today is beyond me. We have Robbie in the side and last weeks rake Halatau, why did we need 3 rakes ?? We had Griffin as the 18th man who would have been a better choice on the bench rather than Cherro today.

Next weeks side has to look something like this:
    1. Tedesco
    2. Addo-Carr
    3. Simona
    4. Naiqama
    5. Nofoaluma
    6. Moses
    7. Brooks
    8. Woods
    9. Farah
    10. Grant
    11. Lawrence
    12. Chee-Kam
    13. Sue

14. Seumanufagai
    15. Griffin
    16. Aloiai
    17. Halatau (only as the back up 9 / back row)

Recent Topics