Brooks and Moses = Way too kick happy

• @Tigerdon:

Parra’s halves weren’t much better.,all they did was bomb to Teddy…and they paid much more for their halves than we did.
    Brooks pulled off a couple of big tackles

Both sets of halves were ineffective in attack today. It was an ugly game won on defence and in previous years in a game like this we would have got hammered especially with the amount of errors we made.
    If people rate Parra as a top four side they certainly didnt upstage us today. Not a great performance by any means - but we competed well, even when we put pressure on ourselves.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@maxxy86:

Imo one has to go!!!

Wouldn’t go that far but they if we’re looking for guys to constantly go for the low percentage play we might as well bring Marshall back.

LOL, we said (unless you were truly being sarcastic)

At least with Marshal I knew we ALWAYS had a chance of winning the game
    I knew Miracles could happen

With Mosses and Brooks at the moment, even the scarecrow wouldn’t fall for their dummy

• @maxxy86:

I think it’s now or never for our coach to make a big call and drop one of our halves and bring in Littlejohn. Seems like he handled round 1 and has played well since in reserves.

They won’t drop either of them,
    They are terrified that they won’t stay and are dead
    scared to upset them.
    That should have been done long ago, now they think that they’re way better than they are.
    If they had been dropped even got a few games , they may have learnt that they are not up on the top level and have a long way to go.

• @Love the WestsTigers:

@GNR4LIFE:

@maxxy86:

Imo one has to go!!!

Wouldn’t go that far but they if we’re looking for guys to constantly go for the low percentage play we might as well bring Marshall back.

I don’t get it?

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Love the WestsTigers:

@GNR4LIFE:

@maxxy86:

Imo one has to go!!!

I don’t get it?

About bringing Marshall back

• My view on this Taylor is going to rope them in shortly …the we must play what is in front of us is being shown for what it is immaturity.
    These two have to learn structured play with a bit of if you see something have a go,what is being dished up by these two is very below par and the team is suffering ,Taylor has to find the happy medium and if one or both do not like it bad luck take one of the other offers you have and move on .

• @Love the WestsTigers:

@GNR4LIFE:

@Love the WestsTigers:

@GNR4LIFE:

I don’t get it?

It was sarcasm.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Love the WestsTigers:

@GNR4LIFE:

@Love the WestsTigers:

I don’t get it?

It was sarcasm.

Ah well, I cant hide my love for Benji sadly

• @Love the WestsTigers:

@GNR4LIFE:

@Love the WestsTigers:

@GNR4LIFE:

I don’t get it?

If our halves continue to play like that , there’s no difference to the garbage Marshall used to throw up !

• @hobbo2803:

@GNR4LIFE:

There was no need for Moses to kick it after we got the ball back from the stray pass. Parra defence was in tatters, all he had to do was put it through the hands, and he goes for the hero play.

That was so dumb , I can’t believe we didn’t score then .
    Not only do both halves go for the poor percentage hero play , they also hit panic stations far too often .

Agree. He needed to pin his ears back and run for the line, he would have scored himself.

• @hobbo2803:

@Love the WestsTigers:

@GNR4LIFE:

@Love the WestsTigers:

I don’t get it?

If our halves continue to play like that , there’s no difference to the garbage Marshall used to throw up !

Wont disagree BUT Benji could win us games … I cant see these two doing any of that ATM

Recent Topics