Ballin

This is the guy I want in team ASAP ,he will add a new dimension to the attack and defence hope it is soon.

Guy who is 30 plus coming off a knee reco I wouldn’t have sky high hopes.

We already had 2 slow hookers out there today is Ballin going to be any quicker?

How the hell is Taylor going to fit them all in :nerd:

@Eddie:

We already had 2 slow hookers out there today is Ballin going to be any quicker?

And one that can’t tackle.

won’t happen and defo shouldn’t happen….

maybe if Farah makes origin he’ll play but thats a maybe.

^We’ve got room on the bench for 4 hookers, may as well sit Liddle on there as well.
It will be a game-changer……ours won’t be called a bench,it will be known as a brothel.

Lets not jump the gun
This Near -Same Team won the 1st two games
They can do it without rushing other players straight in, they just need to work a little bit harder

@Eddie:

Our bench will be 3 hookers and Lovett.
Is he taking lessons from someone on how to pick a bench

3 hookers on the bench … 3 who should be playing ESL

Lol

Maybe we put him on the bench and he can come on for Cherrington in the 78th minute?

@Winnipeg:

Lol

Maybe we put him on the bench and he can come on for Cherrington in the 78th minute?

Classic, I’m sure JT is thinking this way lol

It is not about being quick it is about expieriance and reading the game do not underestimate this guy he is a fully professional player a great defender and has the smartest s out of dummy half a Farah / Ballin combo could be pretty damaging.
Fitting him in the team is a no brainer Dene and Cherrington back to reserves with one of the othe plodders.

@Snake:

It is not about being quick it is about expieriance and reading the game do not underestimate this guy he is a fully professional player a great defender and has the smartest s out of dummy half a Farah / Ballin combo could be pretty damaging.
Fitting him in the team is a no brainer Dene and Cherrington back to reserves with one of the othe plodders.

Maybe if it was Cam Smith I’d be as enthusiastic as you but sorry I still don’t buy it.

@Winnipeg:

Lol

:roll

@Eddie:

Subject to injuries I can’t see what Ballin offers over Farah and Cherrington. The bloke can make 40 tackles per game without a problem but attackwise? I don’t think so. We’re going to have a hell of a State Cup side though.

We went into the Eels game with one decent forward on the bench, we don’t need another interchange hooker.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme