Ballin

• This is the guy I want in team ASAP ,he will add a new dimension to the attack and defence hope it is soon.

• Guy who is 30 plus coming off a knee reco I wouldn’t have sky high hopes.

We already had 2 slow hookers out there today is Ballin going to be any quicker?

How the hell is Taylor going to fit them all in :nerd:

• @Eddie:

Guy who is 30 plus coming off a knee reco I wouldn’t have sky high hopes.

We already had 2 slow hookers out there today is Ballin going to be any quicker?

And one that can’t tackle.

• won’t happen and defo shouldn’t happen….

maybe if Farah makes origin he’ll play but thats a maybe.

• ^We’ve got room on the bench for 4 hookers, may as well sit Liddle on there as well.
    It will be a game-changer……ours won’t be called a bench,it will be known as a brothel.

• Lets not jump the gun
    This Near -Same Team won the 1st two games
    They can do it without rushing other players straight in, they just need to work a little bit harder

• @Eddie:

Our bench will be 3 hookers and Lovett.
    Is he taking lessons from someone on how to pick a bench

• 3 hookers on the bench … 3 who should be playing ESL

• Lol

Maybe we put him on the bench and he can come on for Cherrington in the 78th minute?

• @Winnipeg:

Lol

Maybe we put him on the bench and he can come on for Cherrington in the 78th minute?

Classic, I’m sure JT is thinking this way lol

• It is not about being quick it is about expieriance and reading the game do not underestimate this guy he is a fully professional player a great defender and has the smartest s out of dummy half a Farah / Ballin combo could be pretty damaging.
    Fitting him in the team is a no brainer Dene and Cherrington back to reserves with one of the othe plodders.

• @Snake:

It is not about being quick it is about expieriance and reading the game do not underestimate this guy he is a fully professional player a great defender and has the smartest s out of dummy half a Farah / Ballin combo could be pretty damaging.
    Fitting him in the team is a no brainer Dene and Cherrington back to reserves with one of the othe plodders.

Maybe if it was Cam Smith I’d be as enthusiastic as you but sorry I still don’t buy it.

• @Winnipeg:

Lol

:roll

• @Eddie:

Subject to injuries I can’t see what Ballin offers over Farah and Cherrington. The bloke can make 40 tackles per game without a problem but attackwise? I don’t think so. We’re going to have a hell of a State Cup side though.

• We went into the Eels game with one decent forward on the bench, we don’t need another interchange hooker.

Recent Topics