Tim Grant

• I have been really impressed with him and quickly shaping up as one of the buys of the season. I think we missed him enormously today and it showed across the park. He really gets us going forward and lays a solid platform for the halves to play off.

I am a huge fan of Woodsy and love his work rate but he doesn’t necessarily have the impact of Grant. It is the quality of Tim’s runs that make him so valuable.

When he went off I knew we were in trouble given the bench we had and the amount of time the other forwards would have to play.

• Me too hope he is back next week having recovered.

• Grant compliments Woodsy well
    You cant say Woodsy doesn’t have the impact, he just has a bigger impact with Grant around

For a very long time Aaron Woods has been the only one making an impact in the forwards, but Tim Grant along side will propel the team forward with more gusto

• We certainly missed him when he couldn’t come back on, but probably more so because we had two f*#%ing hookers on the bench

• @fergiefurr:

We certainly missed him when he couldn’t come back on, but probably more so because we had two f*#%ing hookers on the bench

It would have been all forgiven if Cherrington came on and won us the game but alas

• Grant was a massive loss today.
    I know the Eels were down on numbers as well (Mannah, Wicks etc), but they had big bodies on the bench to replace them - we had two hookers.

• He has been excellent so far and we missed him plenty out there.

• I was at the game and saw him sub off with the green cross interchange. Was it a concussion?

• @Cosimo_Zaretti:

I was at the game and saw him sub off with the green cross interchange. Was it a concussion?

Yep

• My hopes dipped when the trainer first motioned to the bench and when he had not returned prior to halftime, my thoughts of a win dimmed sharply.

• Poor bench selections today killed us when we lost a front rower. Would have been good to have a middle forward ( Edwards) available

Recent Topics