3 on the Trott

• I know I’m looking way too forward but can you imagine how going into a game against Newcastle after losing 3 and being favs to win. And injuries or suspensions to key players from Rd 5.
    We’ve been down this road all to often!!!

• Three on the trot.

• @sideline eye:

Three on the trot.

Yup, I can see 3 on the trott.

• @tsjonathan:

@sideline eye:

Three on the trot.

Yup, I can see 3 on the trott.

Why?

• Based on the sharks form opposed to our form. Also based on their what I saw of their composure in the forwards and halves (Maloney and the 7 were directing the play well). The tigers are a re-building side based on junior development. Bottom up. The sharks are a team that have players that have been set in the NRL for years now.

That’s why I believe we beat the Eagles and Warriors because they are both teams on the re-build as well. We’re a working progress but I believe we’re getting there.

• Dont under estimate the Sharkes defence they had the Storms attack covered all game last night.Not saying Storm are a great attacking team but they still had no answers to the defence before them.Our team wont trouble them if they play one out and side to side football.

• Well I sort of predicted simona’s suspensions but……can we win without him???

• @maxxy86:

Well I sort of predicted simona’s suspensions but……can we win without him???

Maybe Maybe not
    If you have a look at his stats from the last game they dont suggest he set the world on fire
    But like many say, stats dont always paint a true picture

If he is out we need somone else in the spot to have a good game
    A ok game wont cut it

• Well if tedesco doesn’t play on Sunday I could be a fortune teller……however this is exactly how this club roles imo

Recent Topics