13 Sauaso Sue

Interchange
    14 Ava Seumanufagai
    15 Kyle Lovett
    16 Joshua Aloiai
    17 Manaia Cherrington
    18 Jack Buchanan

Coach: Jason Taylor

http://www.nrl.com/round-5-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/94284/default.aspx

• Expect changes.

Hopefully.

• Finally that plodder is gone

• Banned

Yeah I don’t think this will be the official team. IIrc teams that played Monday usually just put out a default team or something

• I don’t mind that lineup.

Lovett is no world beater but he isn’t Jack Buchanan bad. I think Chee-Kam offers more, but I can live with Lovett coming off the bench as opposed to Buchanan.

• Banned

Lovett and Buchanan should be no where near FG.

• :wahoo:

3 hookers !!!

And no way is Halatau a second rower !

Lovett must have naked pics of JT ….seriously !

Repeat after me …Plodders United we’ll never be defeated …
    Plodders United we’ll never be defeated …

• Buchanan should be nowhere near the team, Taylor and his favourites are crueling us already, Get MCK, JAC, Griffin and the like in there and replace the ones who should be in NSW cup before it is too late.

• @clifferdSH:

Yeah I don’t think this will be the official team. IIrc teams that played Monday usually just put out a default team or something

Default team …… That’s gold !
    :roll

• @851:

Buchanan should be nowhere near the team, Taylor and his favourites are crueling us already, Get MCK, JAC, Griffin and the like in there and replace the ones who should be in NSW cup before it is too late.

JAC / MCK / Griffin won’t hang around , they’ll get snapped up by other teams .

It’s top 8 or bye bye JT !!!

• Banned

@Tony33:

I don’t mind that lineup.

Lovett is no world beater but he isn’t Jack Buchanan bad. I think Chee-Kam offers more, but I can live with Lovett coming off the bench as opposed to Buchanan.

You don’t mind carrying a proven plodder off the Bench ?

Lovett and Buchanan should both be in NSW cup, probably Cherrington or Halatau aswell. No need for 3 hookers…

• Let me guess on saturday Grant drops out Buchanan starts robbie to bench Dene to hooker and Lovett starts.Seems like a winning strategy to some.

• @hobbo2803:

@851:

Buchanan should be nowhere near the team, Taylor and his favourites are crueling us already, Get MCK, JAC, Griffin and the like in there and replace the ones who should be in NSW cup before it is too late.

JAC / MCK / Griffin won’t hang around , they’ll get snapped up by other teams .

It’s top 8 or bye bye JT !!!

The only one that would be a chance of being snapped up is JAC. The other 2 would have been long snapped up if they were that good. Particularly Griffin.

• Here’s hoping we see some spark in attack

• Banned

@hobbo2803:

@clifferdSH:

Default team …… That’s gold !
    :roll

Ehhhh who am I kidding that’s exactly the team Taylor would pick

Good to have Lawrence back though

Recent Topics