Cameron Smith - biggest of all grubs

• Video above clearly shows Smith picking up Wade Grahams and putting it in his sock. Later on in the game Smith intentionally hits Graham in the head with a high shot.

If Smith isnt Suspended for such a dirty act but players are forced to face the judicary for touching a referee it is a disgrace to the game.

What a coward.

• honestly should cop a charge for that and i’m not talking missing a game, talking a legit assault charge.
    that’s just pure intent on hurting some one.
    Wade looked upset as about his teeth, as anyone (except InsaneInk) would.

• Clearly premeditated……waited thirty odd minutes after the theft to plan, then strike.

• So what happened - did he get him with one after that.

• Read elsewhere that Graham doesn’t even play with a mouthguard. Apparently it was a Storm players mouthguard.

• The mouthguard belonged to Finucane.

• Banned

Hahaha what a silly claim Milky.
    Cam bends the rules but he doesn’t try to deliberately put people out of the game.
    Lol Unbelievable. …

• ForumSupporter

Fade to Black to the bistro please…

• @stryker:

Hahaha what a silly claim Milky.
    Cam bends the rules but he doesn’t try to deliberately put people out of the game.
    Lol Unbelievable. …

Cmon Stryker you know that was bad

It was worse than Les Boyd’s elbow on Daryl Brohman

2 years suspension at least

• @Geo.:

😆 My pager didn’t go off Geo.
    Cam is a great bloke……pity Fifita didn’t drop him when there was a bit of push and shove.

• @Fade To Black:

@Geo.:

Cam is a great bloke……pity Fifita didn’t drop him when there was a bit of push and shove.

How would you feel if i told you we are in discussion to sign Mathew Smith on a 2 year deal……brother of Cam Smith to be announced within 2 weeks .

• @foreveratiger:

@Fade To Black:

@Geo.:

How would you feel if i told you we are in discussion to sign Mathew Smith on a 2 year deal……brother of Cam Smith to be announced within 2 weeks .

Is he as good as Lockyer’s bro he was a total DUD.

• @foreveratiger:

@Fade To Black:

@Geo.:

As long as it’s not Sam Smith……pretty sure he wouldn’t last too long on a RL field!

Never heard of Mathew Smith, where did you hear that news FT? Pretty certain if he was any good whatsoever the Storm would want him.

• ForumSupporter

@Fade To Black:

@foreveratiger:

@Fade To Black:

@Geo.:

As long as it’s not Sam Smith……pretty sure he wouldn’t last too long on a RL field!

Never heard of Mathew Smith, where did you hear that news FT? Pretty certain if he was any good whatsoever the Storm would want him.

He is Cammy’s twin brother…ever noticed how Cammy runs a bit faster after HT…hmmmmmm

• @Fade To Black:

@foreveratiger:

@Fade To Black:

@Geo.:

Sam Smith was pretty handy player for Brisbane Wests , good bloke as well

Watto would remember him

Recent Topics