Paul Carter

• Fallen out of favour at Souths, not playing tonight and Sutton coming back won’t help his cause.

Would be an astute pickup, there has been talk of Elijah Taylor, if we could somehow pickup both mid season it would absolutely bolster our pack and it could spell the end of Buchanan.

• Disappointed, please post a team list.

• @Cultured Bogan:

Disappointed, please post a team list.

Why dont you not post at all?

• ForumSupporter

Ummm fallen out of favour…you know Burghi x 2 are back …

• @Geo.:

Out of favour cos he played the first half last week like he was drunk.

• @Geo.:

Thats what i mean, down in the pecking order, especially with Surton coming back soon he will be near no chance.

• I love Surton.

• He played one of the worst halves of footballs I have ever seen from a player last week. He deservedly got hooked at half time and has deservedly been dumped for this week.

• @Milky:

@Cultured Bogan:

Funny, I thought the same thing when I read the OP. Had one of the worst halves of footy in recent memory, was really only there since half their pack was missing and you think he’s worth picking up?

• @Milky:

Fallen out of favour at Souths, not playing tonight and Sutton coming back won’t help his cause.

Would be an astute pickup, there has been talk of Elijah Taylor, if we could somehow pickup both mid season it would absolutely bolster our pack and it could spell the end of Buchanan.

milky, youre an absolute icon of this site!

personally, i think carter is awesome and exactly the type of player the tiges could use.

also, his name is a double entrendre!!! (say it a few times if you dont get it…)

would be happy with either, but probably prefer carter tbh.

eh, buchanan doesnt bother me actually. hes alright.

• Really good player. I hoped we signed him back when he was playing for the Dogs reserve grade. Had a shocker last week, but was solid when called upon before that game.

He was working in roofs from memory before the Rabbits picked him up due to his off field issues, but he seems to realise it’s his last chance and has probably realised just how much footy can give you which is a positive.

He would actually be a great replacement for Halatau once he moves on considering he can also cover hooker if need be.

Would love to pick him up.

• @jirskyr:

I love Surton.

Richard Surton?
    Liz did too

• Banned

Lets have a look at Edwards first

• I wouldn’t assume Souths are looking to get rid of him, you just can’t pick a bloke the week after he’s played like that. They’re losing Grevsmuhl to the Panthers next year so I would say they’ll be looking to keep him given he sits pretty high in their second row depth (behind Turner, Grevsmuhl and Sutton) and has utility value.

• @Cultured Bogan:

@Milky:

@Cultured Bogan:

Funny, I thought the same thing when I read the OP. Had one of the worst halves of footy in recent memory, was really only there since half their pack was missing and you think he’s worth picking up?

Oh well, pretty sure there is a way you can not see my posts, believe me i would be ecstatic. You don’t like me, i don’t like you…don’t read my posts and all is well, don’t want to do that? Act your age and don’t reply.

You are an absolute fool, then you claim that i have an attitude or am “childish” whatever it is, don’t make stupid comments and I wouldn’t have to even bother speaking to you. Its pathetic it really is, what i have a different opinion to yourself and therefore it is deemed to be not worth posting? Believe me, as long as i am following the forum rules i will be here, i will be posting and not your opinion or no one elses will stop me from posting.

Onto topic, Paul Carter had a bad game last week and you believe he isn’t worth picking up? He is a top player, still developing, would be a great replacement for Dene when he leaves and would bolster our pack depth.

Recent Topics