If every Tigers player was made to sit an IQ test...

• …I think the results would explain our discipline and error count…

• I think they’d average about 15

• Banned

Many failures is my guess. Same can be said for refereess who claim to be consistant for both teams

• a guide dog has more upstairs than this playing group

• willow…

lock thread.
    this is stupid and uncalled for.

• ForumSupporter

Discipline cost us that game…good 40 or 50 min after a horror start losing Tedesco and Sue within minutes showed composure in getting back in it…then however we went to pieces and it was the senior guys who were the main culprits…

• Banned

We seem to lose games from poor discipline more than most teams don’t we. I thought against Parra if we were more disciplined we were in with a big chance.

• @TJL:

I think they’d average about 15

I think they’d be too thick to even find the door to the room to sit the test

• Sue just comes up with some moronic penalties at crucial times. Can’t fault his impact with the ball but just some dumb dumb dumb plays in defence most games. Frustrating as hell.

• Hehehe I don’t think sports people in general rate too high in the IQ stakes.

I’m more interested in the IQ of some on this forum! LOL

• @Fade To Black:

Sue just comes up with some moronic penalties at crucial times. Can’t fault his impact with the ball but just some dumb dumb dumb plays in defence most games. Frustrating as hell.

This is across the board. Stupid penalties late in the count when we are defending our own line. The scary thing is some of our senior players (Woods, Farah) are the main offenders, with special mention toLovett.

• Sue seems to be a main culprit Harvey. There was a set late in the 1st half on about the 4th tackle where Woods reaches in to hit Ennis’ hand in the play the ball but misses- that sort of play is insane,only one way the penalty in going to go in that instance. We have a hard enough time with the refs in general without giving them that sort of opportunity to ping us.

• Banned

@Fade To Black:

Sue seems to be a main culprit Harvey. There was a set late in the 1st half on about the 4th tackle where Woods reaches in to hit Ennis’ hand in the play the ball but misses- that sort of play is insane,only one way the penalty in going to go in that instance. We have a hard enough time with the refs in general without giving them that sort of opportunity to ping us.

Yep. Sue’s running game and defence are great. You can’t drop him but he gave away some dumb penalties. I suppose the whole team did but that made is hard for us.

• According to the stats tonight Sue gave away 1 penalty and Lovett none. The main offender was Farah with 3 penalties, that’s 25% of our penalties - not good enough.

• @cqtiger:

I’m more interested in the IQ of some on this forum! LOL

Not too hard to organise. Maybe we should do that for any forum members interested. Plenty of tests online we could take. Lol

Recent Topics