Crowd

• If there was only 12,000 there today can someone tell me where the other 8,000 would sit if they came? Smells of a stitch up if u ask me with the new stadium policy on its way. There was at least 15,000 there if not more

• @Ed Reschs:

If there was only 12,000 there today can someone tell me where the other 8,000 would sit if they came? Smells of a stitch up if u ask me with the new stadium policy on its way. There was at least 15,000 there if not more

Did not look to be many empty spots. I was at Warriors game and thought the same thing. If they had the roosters turn style attendants on duty, crowd would have been 22k.

• @Ed Reschs:

If there was only 12,000 there today can someone tell me where the other 8,000 would sit if they came? Smells of a stitch up if u ask me with the new stadium policy on its way. There was at least 15,000 there if not more

Said the exact same thing to my son at the game. No way in hell you’d get another 8000 in there.

• I mentioned in the live game thread it looked like 15k on tv
    It is a rort

• 12831 I believe.

• I don’t care if it is a rort. 3 homes games in the first 4 rounds and no 2 at the same ground.
    Idiocy.

• I was at the game and the crowd was no more than what they posted, the two ends were only half full at best and there were plenty of spare seats in both grandstands. In saying that they were very vocal and enthusiastic,

• Banned

crowd very loud on tv, gives me chills.

• @WestsSupporter:

crowd very loud on tv, gives me chills.

So does the grim reaper

• I thought the crowd was pretty much what they posted. Leagues club hill had plenty on it but the stands had quite a few empty seats. The hill at the northern end had a lot of empty spaces.

• so far our home ground attendances this year have been pretty positive. We should keep a record of each home game attendance in one of these “crowds” threads

• Very loud and involved crowd.

However no more then posted.

I have been going there for 15 years and it was a accurate figure.

• @NJLM78:

I thought the crowd was pretty much what they posted. Leagues club hill had plenty on it but the stands had quite a few empty seats. The hill at the northern end had a lot of empty spaces.

The Alcohol free hill is always airly empty at ctown

• Yep, it was an accurate number in my view, watching from the top of the western stand. As accurate as any crowd figure can be I think.

• Given the average of only 9444 last year at cambelltown then to have almost 12k and almost 13k last night is really good crowds and the admin should be congratulated.

Recent Topics