The Jungle Round 6

… Guys & Girls… I know your sick of hearing about where we are going to sit…
We have tried Bays 17 & 23… neither attracted lots of people… and at the start we had alot of advice to sit in bay 10…
We have taken that advice now :slight_smile: and are officially sitting in Bay 10 (at the front because of our flags so we can put them down when not waving)… So for the bulldogs match… you will find us in bay 10…
… I hope alot of you will get out there with your Flags & Banners and come sit with us … Alot of us will be there so chants will go off…

Cheers
Steven :sign:

P.S. this will be the last time you will hear from us about seating in the SFS. We are staying at Bay 10 and thats final :slight_smile:

Excellent. I always thought that’s where The Jungle should have always been. It’s got a good view and more Wests Tigers supporters sit there to join in on the chants. I was going to sit in bay 10 anyway even if The Jungle wasn’t going to. Behind the posts is a bad view.

Good work Stef.

Just remember you cannot drape flags or banners over the front fence as it interferes with corporate signage and you will be instructed to move them

@smeghead:

Just remember you cannot drape flags or banners over the front fence as it interferes with corporate signage and you will be instructed to move them

mmm… really ? … we got away with it behind the posts…
… maybe its because we wont as close to signages… ahwell…
thanks for the tip smeghead…

All depends on the security and their interpretation. Some are great, some are tools

@smeghead:

All depends on the security and their interpretation. Some are great, some are tools

they are just doing there job, and can you blame them for being tools about it with some of the rubbish they have to put up with.

As for Jungle, if you want people to come sit with you, jumping from bay to bay to bay isnt going to fix the problem. Last time at SFS you were behind the post, next game your somewhere else, now if i wanted to come sit with you and didnt use the forum, i would head behind the post. I think your expecting too much too quick. People need to be able to look to that one part of the ground and see you there every game, get familiar, then they will get closer to have a listen, then get closer to join in, then finally get close enough to introduce them self. What you really need to work on is getting the Jungle sitting or standing close together and making a hell of a lot of noise, from hooter to hooter. The closer your all together the louder a small group will be.

@REHAB:

they are just doing there job, and can you blame them for being tools about it with some of the rubbish they have to put up with.

For 95% of security you are 100% correct.

Unfortunatley there are the roughly 5% who get into the industry for completely the wrong reasons. Thats not too big an issue because the majority of those security folk are located at 3rd world crap tips like Newcastle Workers, Waves @ Wollongong and The Mean Fiddler.

Agree 100% that “The Jungle” needs to decide 100% on an area for home games and stick to it. When you decide to form or be part of a supporters group there are certain sacrifices that you must be willing to make and one of those is seating position for visibility and recognition

Are any of you guys heading up to Dairy Farmers this weekend ! I am going to the match, heading up there on Friday, so I for one will be cheering the side on. Keep up the good work !

Just a reminder… of where we are sitting guys…
Bay 10 … come join us… bay 10 will be our official seating from now on…

@KingOvKingz09:

P.S. this will be the last time you will hear from us about seating in the SFS. We are staying at Bay 10 and thats final :slight_smile:

It’ll be the last we hear about the seating at the SFS cause it’s the last game we play there this year…

@alex:

@KingOvKingz09:

It’ll be the last we hear about the seating at the SFS cause it’s the last game we play there this year…

… haha… i meant it’ll be the last time… you hear from us…
for any of our games at SFS to come in future years…

@alex:

@KingOvKingz09:

What about the finals?? Its a possiblility we could play there again in 2010! :sign:

make sure your banners and flags don’t block other peoples views of the ground, ill be in bay 10

@Snowy:

@alex:

@KingOvKingz09:

What about the finals?? Its a possiblility we could play there again in 2010! :sign:

true that …
see you in bay 10 in the semi’s!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme