Forum IQ test

• Inspired by the players IQ thread, here is a link to an IQ test any interested forum members to complete. http://www.free-iqtest.net/

![](<a href= “IQ Test”)IQ Test
    IQ Test" />

• Not sure whats a good score but got 135. Perhaps would have done a little better if it wasn’t for the 11 month old on my lap and trying to watch the Eels v Pennies at the same time.

Interesting though never done one before

• 135 would have you in the superior intelligence band. Higher than about 98%of the population.

http://www.wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html

Mine came out at 131. But the scores vary greatly on the test you do. I have difficulty with the spacial awareness question.

• My favourite IQ test ever was the national IQ test on channel 9 years ago. My score came out at 162, high enough for MENSA. My now ex wife was borderline retarded. Lol

• 140. I was under similar pressure to Boonboon. With 20 questions the odd guess one way or the other makEs a difference.

• Im scared to do this as the test I did a few years back saw me come in at 148 and 146,

5 Kids latter and I think Id be luck to crack 65.

• 136 for me

Not bad I guess.

• 134 for me … Not bad for a burn out !

Happy just Pm’d me , says he got 76 😲

• @hobbo2803:

34 for me … Not bad for a painter ! 😮

Happy just Pm’d me , says he got 176 , he is the smartest person on the Forum 😲

I don’t think I’m the smartest , but not far from it Hobbo 😃

• @happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

C’mon then.
    Have a go and post your score.

• @Sabre:

@happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

C’mon then.
    Have a go and post your score.

After the kids go to bed bro

I’ve been demoted to the lounge since Princess hurt her foot and haven’t slept a wink

• @happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

Happy,if only you passed the "do your shoelaces up test"you would be….now I know why you are a great believer in slipon shoes…hahaheehe :roll

• I did my test and got 125…above average apparently…if I wasn’t getting old and losing my memory,I would of got a Mensa score no doubt…

• @TrueTiger:

@happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

Happy,if only you passed the "do your shoelaces up test"you would be….now I know why you are a great believer in slipon shoes…hahaheehe :roll

Velcro’s cool TT and that noise when you open and close 😃

Almost as exciting as popping bubble wrap 😆

• did the test got a score of 107.
    so this would explain why, it takes me 1 & 1/2 hours to watch 60 minutes,: 💡 😆 😛

Recent Topics