Gagai Mullen sims bros

• These are the four main players we must contain to go 3/3 on Sunday…. You can bet they will be confident in playing us and getting their 5th win in their last 25.
    I know there will be 13 more out there but these are our danger players to watch.

• Absolute must win against a team playing at home who have been getting better who do have a few very good players, but like us have a few who are below NRL standard.

We drop this game and things could get very ugly, especially for Taylor

• I’m worried about Jacob Saifiti
    I like what I’ve seen from him so far.

• If we drop this game we will be in a world of hurt and JT will be looking over his shoulder and blaming the players again for our downfall.

• They are a custard team, really average across the paddock. If we don’t beat Newcastle this week, put away any aspirations you may have had for Wests 2016 and focus hard on the State Of Origin.

• As long as the players do not run onto the field with a mentality that they just have to turn up to win.

• @Harvey:

As long as the players do not run onto the field with a mentality that they just have to turn up to win.

Hmmm 😆

I can see the knights beating us easily and one of our players appearing in a ‘we underestimated them’ article shortly after.

Sorry for the pessimism

• I won’t be surprised if the Knights flog us. They’ve been putting in a lot of effort for not a lot of result and if they’re going to turn it around against anyone, it will be us. Hope I’m wrong, the Tigers are playing good football in patches, but therein lies our problem.

• @maxxy86:

These are the four main players we must contain to go 3/3 on Sunday…. You can bet they will be confident in playing us and getting their 5th win in their last 25.
    I know there will be 13 more out there but these are our danger players to watch.

We need to worry about 17 players and everyone one of them is on our side

If we do what we can do to the best of out ability for 80 minutes we win

Forget Newcastle

• Banned

Knights are improving. They almost got a win against Melbourne.

• @WestsSupporter:

Melbourne played like busteds, but on our day we can more than equal that.

• @Chevy:

If we drop this game we will be in a world of hurt and JT will be looking over his shoulder and blaming the players again for our downfall.

If we lose it will be the players fault, not Taylor’s. Sure his tactics when it comes to the bench are questionable at best but the players hold the outcome of the game in their own hands. The buck stops with them at the end of the day.

• @WestsSupporter:

We weren’t all that far from winning our last 2 games either. Only one try between us & the Eels and only possession stood between us & the Sharks. We’ve also had to deal with 2 five day turnarounds in the first 5 games. Had we held the ball better last 2 games we may well have won both and be on 8 pts now. But the sad reality is we didn’t. So the boys have to work on that and improve, if they do then they’ll be hard to beat.

• @doublesonthemain:

@WestsSupporter:

We weren’t all that far from winning our last 2 games either. Only one try between us & the Eels and only possession stood between us & the Sharks. We’ve also had to deal with 2 five day turnarounds in the first 5 games. Had we held the ball better last 2 games we may well have won both and be on 8 pts now. But the sad reality is we didn’t. So the boys have to work on that and improve, if they do then they’ll be hard to beat.

He picks the team!!!

• @Harvey:

@WestsSupporter:

Melbourne played like busteds, but on our day we can more than equal that.

I agree and there are a few teams with us in that boat. Storm, Dragons, Panthers, Warriors all have plenty of ordinary patches in our games, but still dangerous on the day.

Recent Topics