Bulldogs and Warriors swap players

• Dogs swapped out Shaun Lane for a warriors player, makes you wonder why we did not trade Liolevave for Lane? Chuck in Buchanan and Lovett for the love of god

• Probably because the Bulldogs don’t want plodders any more than we do. Getting someone to take Buchanan, Lovett etc off our hands is like trying to sell a used pair of underpants……

• I heard that Liovale leaving was part of the Elijah Taylor business. I hope so.
    Taylor would be an outstanding talent.

Makes me wonder why let go of both Liovale and Funaki?? Would have thought we’d keep one of the 2.

Maybe we have decided that Cassell, Sironen (B) and Stone are the next in line not Lio??

• @Fade To Black:

Probably because the Bulldogs don’t want plodders any more than we do. Getting someone to take Buchanan, Lovett etc off our hands is like trying to sell a used pair of underpants……

Yeah it really is no mystery, that would be like trying to sell a turd sandwich.

• @Fade To Black:

Probably because the Bulldogs don’t want plodders any more than we do. Getting someone to take Buchanan, Lovett etc off our hands is like trying to sell a used pair of underpants……

You could add skid marks FTB to make it more appealing.

• @Goose:

I heard that Liovale leaving was part of the Elijah Taylor business. I hope so.

Makes me wonder why let go of both Liovale and Funaki?? Would have thought we’d keep one of the 2.

Maybe we have decided that Cassell, Sironen (B) and Stone are the next in line not Lio??

Elijah Taylor would be a good pick up for sure. But he still would be classed as being on the small side as far as forwards go- then again maybe we don’t want too many monstrous blokes in this era of reduced interchange.

• @Russell:

@Fade To Black:

You could add skid marks FTB to make it more appealing.

😆
    Advertise them as a pair of Penrith jocks from their days as the “chocolate soldiers” eh?!

• @Goose:

Problems is Salesi was the better of the 2 - But “apparently” not a yes man.
    Lamar looked under-done for the Dogs the other day… I wish him well, Good kid.
    Tyler has some serious growing to do to be considered for the NRL Back row… Got some ticka, But sometimes that aint enough…

• Is the Elijah Taylor signing a reality and if so before 30 June ?

• @everett:

Is the Elijah Taylor signing a reality and if so before 30 June ?

Im hearing very, very good chance.

• @Fade To Black:

@Goose:

Elijah Taylor would be a good pick up for sure. But he still would be classed as being on the small side as far as forwards go- then again maybe we don’t want too many monstrous blokes in this era of reduced interchange.

We need one impact back rower ,Taylor is a workhorse no doubt but is only 101 kegs

• @Fade To Black:

@Goose:

Not sure where you get small from, he’s listed as 190cm and 102kgs, which makes him bigger than our entire starting back row for the past few weeks…

He’s not 110kgs but you don’t really want that in a lock unless they’re ridiculously agile for that size.

• Lamar’s gone now, so hopefully Goose’s tip is on the money and we can pick up Elijah Taylor. Maybe then he can get in Cleary’s ear with Pascoe and tell him to jump in.

Recent Topics