If you had 1.5 mil to spend in 2017

• If you had 1.5 million in cap space to spend in the player market for 2017, who would you buy for Wests Tigers and what would you spend? This is straight off the cap, not including TPA’s. You can spend the money however you want eg marquee signings, cheaper depth signings etc.

$650,000 - Matt Gillett
    $550,000 - David Klemmer
    $300,000 - Josh Mansour

Here is the list of off contract players for 2016:
    http://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2016/#kjSd6yshWMmD0jvQ.97

• I’d re-sign Buchannan for $150,000 a year on a 10 year contract……but thats just me.

• @marzie:

If you had 1.5 million in cap space to spend in the player market for 2017, who would you buy for Wests Tigers and what would you spend? And you can spend the money however you want eg marquee signings, cheaper depth signings etc

$650,000 - Matt Gillett
    $550,000 - David Klemmer
    $300,000 - Josh Mansour

http://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2016/#kjSd6yshWMmD0jvQ.97

Well I can guarantee you wouldn’t get Klemmer for 550 or Mansour for 300.

So are you saying we have unlimited TPA’s to add to the 1.5 million?

If you are not ….

• @Russell:

@marzie:

If you had 1.5 million in cap space to spend in the player market for 2017, who would you buy for Wests Tigers and what would you spend? And you can spend the money however you want eg marquee signings, cheaper depth signings etc

$650,000 - Matt Gillett
    $550,000 - David Klemmer
    $300,000 - Josh Mansour

If you are not ….

Sorry I just edited the op, before TPA this is just cap money

• Well not sure about the tigers but i’d be looking at a property on the gold coast .

• That really depends upon why there would be $1.5 million free in the cap, because you’d have to use a lot of it to fill what had been lost. If we lost Brooks or Moses I think Corey Norman would be a worthwhile replacement for either.

Otherwise:
    Sam Moa - $300,000
    Ethan Lowe - $500,000
    Elijah Taylor - $300,000
    Brenko Lee - $150,000
    …and put the other $250,000 in a war chest for retaining Tedesco.

• @Love the WestsTigers:

Well not sure about the tigers but i’d be looking at a property on the gold coast .

Nigerian gas pipelines is where it’s at

• @Nelson:

@Love the WestsTigers:

Well not sure about the tigers but i’d be looking at a property on the gold coast .

Nigerian gas pipelines is where it’s at

lol

• @marzie:

@Russell:

@marzie:

$650,000 - Matt Gillett
    $550,000 - David Klemmer
    $300,000 - Josh Mansour

If you are not ….

I might be wrong but I think Russell is trying to point out that the figures you nominated in your designated cap money wont be enough to get those players to move to our club considering our lack of TPA’s available compared to other wealthier clubs.

I would be happy if the club made a decent play for both Gillett and Mansour, though we would have to pay overs to get either interested.

• I’ve just sold Farah and not resigning Brooks as well so I have $ 2.8 million in cap space

So I’m paying 700 k for Gillett

And am paying 900 k for Milford

And am paying 300 k for Carlin Anderson

And am paying 650 k for Ethan Lowe

Happy ??

• @happy tiger:

I’ve just sold Farah and not resigning Brooks as well so I have $ 2.8 million in cap space

Happy ??

Done deal , although I’ve never heard of Carlin Anderson .
    Farah is a waste of money IMO
    Massive wraps on Ethan Lowe , he’s outsanding !

• @hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

I’ve just sold Farah and not resigning Brooks as well so I have $ 2.8 million in cap space

Happy ??

Done deal , although I’ve never heard of Carlin Anderson .
    Farah is a waste of money IMO
    Massive wraps on Ethan Lowe , he’s outsanding !

He is the fullback from the Ipswich Jets side that Brisbane is currently turning into a centre

• @Pokies:

@marzie:

@Russell:

@marzie:

$650,000 - Matt Gillett
    $550,000 - David Klemmer
    $300,000 - Josh Mansour

If you are not ….

I might be wrong but I think Russell is trying to point out that the figures you nominated in your designated cap money wont be enough to get those players to move to our club considering our lack of TPA’s available compared to other wealthier clubs.

I would be happy if the club made a decent play for both Gillett and Mansour, though we would have to pay overs to get either interested.

Yeah I get what you mean. TigerTorch had said in the Easter update thread that Klemmer was offered I think $600k with $100-150k additional TPA money. I reckon you could get Mansour for $300-$350k with TPA’s on top. What would you pay for him? It’s all hypothetical anyway

Maybe Ethan Lowe for $500k instead of Gillett which would allow $600k to Klemmer, $400k to Mansour?

• Banned

I’d spend 1.5 million on a wall to improve our defence, maybe trump should coach them, we would do well against the Mexicans at least

• @happy tiger:

Happy ??

I got Ethan Lowe for $500k in my team, you must suck at negotiating happy.

Recent Topics