GAME: Unpopular opinions

• Post an unpopular opinion
    • Others post up if they agree or disagree
    • Post your own opinion on something

I’ll start;

Dugan is not a good player, average at best.
    Injury prone and doesn’t deserve the wraps he gets or a NSW jumper

• Agree ^^^^^

Retaining Possesion after being held up in goal ….
    I hate the rule .

• @hobbo2803:

Agree ^^^^^

Retaining Possesion after being held up in goal ….
    I hate the rule .

disagree

• The side that has a try scored against it has to kick to the opposition and therefore has to immediately face another six tackles.

• 7 tackle sets - hate it. I think it should be changed to only if kicked dead from behind the 50m line

• Unpopular opinion: Jason Taylor is not a complete moron

I disagree re: Dugan. He’s a player with limited skills but he’s a very good ball runner and a good defender at fullback. Definitely above average in my view.

I also disagree re: retaining possession after being held up in goal, I think that’s a fair enough rule.

• :nerd:

@marzie:

7 tackle sets - hate it. I think it should be changed to only if kicked dead from behind the 50m line

Agreed brilliant…. Was only brought in because of negative wingaholic Bennett…
    Tries from a kick worth only 3 points

• Dugan over rated. Agree.

Jason Taylor. Agree. Not a moron.

Daley/Fulton and co pick pathetic nsw sides on reputation and boys club constantly, which makes the ‘champion’ Qld side look better than they are.

• I don’t get the hate for Jamie Soward. Quite an able player and would offer plenty to most clubs with his boot alone.

• If you catch the ball on the full (barring kick offs and failed penalty attempts ), you automatically go to the point from where the kick was taken

The minute you reach 5 penalties the captain gets sin binned for 5 minutes , 10 penalties captain goes for 10 minutes , 15 penalties for 15 minutes etc

Tries scored from inside own half 5 points

Tries from bombs 3 points

Bonus point for 6 tries scored

Free transfer period during SOO season , maximum of three players , only top tier players for top tier players and then have a no play v former side edict

• @Cultured Bogan:

I don’t get the hate for Jamie Soward. Quite an able player and would offer plenty to most clubs with his boot alone.

It’s his head. It’s extremely punchable.

• @happy tiger:

If you catch the ball on the full (barring kick offs and failed penalty attempts ), you automatically go to the point from where the kick was taken

The minute you reach 5 penalties the captain gets sin binned for 5 minutes , 10 penalties captain goes for 10 minutes , 15 penalties for 15 minutes etc

Tries scored from inside own half 5 points

Tries from bombs 3 points

Bonus point for 6 tries scored

Free transfer period during SOO season , maximum of three players , only top tier players for top tier players and then have a no play v former side edict

Disagree with point 1.
    The game would turn into a primary school game of Force Em’ backs
    Disagree with point 2.
    We would be a player ( captain ) short every game !
    The rest have some merit .

• @Nelson:

@Cultured Bogan:

I don’t get the hate for Jamie Soward. Quite an able player and would offer plenty to most clubs with his boot alone.

It’s his head. It’s extremely punchable.

Agree , I’ve met Soward a couple of times , he’s quiet a good bloke tbh …
    But there’s a massive urge to put one on him 😆

• @happy tiger:

Kyle Lovett ©

• Opinion: This game is a mess

Recent Topics