Teddy in doubt ?

The latest Wests Tigers injury report suggests Teddy is fine.

Josh had him not playing last week as well…26 darts bound to hit the board at least once I guess…

Taylor confirmed to Fox NRL FNF that Teddy is……playing…

@Geo.:

Pheeeew. Relieved to hear that. Because without Teddy, well there’s little chance of us winning.

:sign:

@Geo.:

Any word on who comes in at centre?

I wonder how fit he will be if he plays tho…… Novacastrians hear them chant!!! Looks like they may get there 5th win in 25 games Sunday… 3 wins against us!!!

@maxxy86:

I wonder how fit he will be if he plays tho…… Novacastrians hear them chant!!! Looks like they may get there 5th win in 25 games Sunday… 3 wins against us!!!

Why does it look like that???

Ah, yes, speculation.

Michael Carayannis has reported Teddy will play. Milone in for Simona and JAC will be 18th man (standby)

@maxxy86:

How embarrassing for us. I can’t see us winning.

@gallagher:

@maxxy86:

But then again Gallagher that’s when they surprise us as supporters

So probably Milone. I can live with that. NSW cup centre comes in for missing NRL centre. No stupid positional swaps, no weakening three positions to cover one, just promote the next available in that position.

And yes Milone will be ordinary, we know, but this way we’re only weakened in 1 position.

The one thing that doesn’t have me completely up in arms about Milone is that all his first grade games last year were at right center. He played all his lower grades at left center which is where he’ll play tomorrow.

@maxxy86:

@gallagher:

@maxxy86:

But then again Gallagher that’s when they surprise us as supporters

Thats true. Let’s hope so any way.

With 3 backs pulling out of ISP I suspect Teddy won’t play tomorrow.
Fingers crossed I’m wrong.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme