Bring your balls

After today’s sham that was allowed to go unpunished or even enforced to the rules of the game……everybody bring your footy’s along and hurl them onto the field the first time Melbourne’s fullback is sitting under a high ball- apparently it is OK for more than 1 ball to be on the field at any given time. What a b#####it decision that was today. Could only happen to us.

It was a Complete farce .
When Rankin dropped the bomb , why didn’t badger halt play and the the bunker look at it ???

I think the only fair option would have been to let the Knights replay the last tackle to be honest

@Fade To Black:

After today’s sham that was allowed to go unpunished or even enforced to the rules of the game……everybody bring your footy’s along and hurl them onto the field the first time Melbourne’s fullback is sitting under a high ball- apparently it is OK for more than 1 ball to be on the field at any given time. What a b#####it decision that was today. Could only happen to us.[/quote

It wouldn’t happen to 15 other clubs you can guarantee that… You can only laugh

what exactly do the rules say about it?

i did get a bit angry hearing Sims after the game claim that he didn’t even see the ball. what a crock.

If that’s how he kicks without meaning to, he should be taking their kick offs…

I think that was really bad sportsmanship by Sims……in fact it was a disgrace…just as bad as tripping another player or grabbing a player by the bXlls or some other foul type of play.

Theres nothing funny about it, its not the end of the world either…but it really is bad sportsmanship and quite frankly if the shoe was on the other foot I would have understood if the referee blew a penalty or said - Newcastle handover 10mtres out from the goal line.

I think the referees really blew it…a common sense decision should have been easy to make.

@happy tiger:

I think the only fair option would have been to let the Knights replay the last tackle to be honest

From another website it said that we were supposed to get the scrum and feed from that ####ty situation. The referees are so incompetent its a bloody disgrace….any other time a 2nd ball is on the field they stop the game immediately and get the 2nd footy off the field.

I think the players need to show some balls against the Storm next week

It’s a great idea, especially if the Storm make a break or if Brooks puts one of those dodgy bombs up, we should pepper the field with $5 plastic steeden rip-offs, see how Munster manages it.

LO must be one of the easier grounds for fans to hit the field of play from a nice hefty throw.

I’ll be bringing mine… The question is will the players be bringing theirs?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme