Chance Peni

• I’ve heard from a very reliable source that Storm have made contact with Peni and are very keen to get him on board for this year!

If true that would be a big impact on our depth in the centres and just leave us with one decent replacement in Helata!

Don’t rate milone and don’t think MCK would be a good centre rather him playing in second row and tear up!

• They can have him if they give us Tohu Harris or Koroibete

• He will never get a run anyway, milone will always be there, im so sick of this club and the way it is being run.

• But Milone is a great trainer, whatever that means…

• Good luck in Melbourne Chance. SHame we couldn’t see him in first grade but if i was him i would definately go too if Simona and Milone were both ahead of me. Heleta should look elsewhere too

• @Chevy:

But Milone is a great trainer, whatever that means…

And a friend of the right people .!

• And loved by all his mates! Who care about wins? Keep the boys happy has been the motto for years.

• Aren’t they one of the 5-6 clubs Milone’s father says are chasing him? Can’t we plam him off somehow?

• Peni is the man who should have been chosen in place of Simona, not Millone. Of course he’s looking elsewhere……

• @Harvey:

Aren’t they one of the 5-6 clubs Milone’s father says are chasing him? Can’t we plam him off somehow?

Not Wests Tigers. This is the club thought that they were doing a fantastic deal when they let Korobeite go to Melbourne who gave the club Lodge in return.

• I’ve just been notified that Melbourne had Addo-Carr and Peni on the same plane together to tour the Storm facilities, apparently Storm treated them very nicely with a free first class ticket for the both of them also paying for accommodation for a few days. They met the Melbourne boys and were impressed with the club in general I’ve been told.

This was a while ago, before JAC signed with Storm, interesting that Peni is still here tho. Also interesting that if true JAC doesn’t want to leave after the way Melbourne approached them (more money) and had lunch with the Melbourne boys etc he still wants to stay at the Tigers.

Thought I’d just let the forum know.

Very reliable source which I can’t say but it’s a family member of one of the two.

• ForumSupporter

Nathan Milone will be lucky to play at any level again…Chronic knee injury…

Peni just another fringe FG as well…Good luck at the Storm

• In the paper today Peni going to the Force to play rugby with Curtis Rona it also says he lived in Perth when he was a kid and played rugby there

• @Regan:

In the paper today Peni going to the Force to play rugby with Curtis Rona it also says he lived in Perth when he was a kid and played rugby there

Yeah his a WA boy!

• @teddy23:

@Regan:

In the paper today Peni going to the Force to play rugby with Curtis Rona it also says he lived in Perth when he was a kid and played rugby there

Yeah his a WA boy!

Can he play wing ?

Recent Topics