Cayless In For Galloway

Just announced by vossy on the footy show

jeez ur fast balmain tiger haha

haha, just heard it and was already on the comp 😉

lightning lol…

Anyway that’s the wrong decision imo. It must suck being a Tigers lower grader.

definitely the wrong decision IMO, mataka or moors should of been there im thinking

Yepp watched it aswelll… thought i was gonna get on here 1st…
… once again i have been beatin haha …

Would much rather see big Al or Moors… not happy about the decision…
This is his chance I guess or he’ll be spending alot more time in the Wests side.

they also announced brown would be on the bench in round 2 but it was daniela

Cayless has looked for the most part lethargic and slow. I fear he will be an issue in defence against the likes of Gallant and Thurston. The only time he looked any good was the 15 minutes he got towards the end of the game against the Eels. With Galloway out, the replacement will need to play a fair few minutes in the warmer Queensland conditions. Moors did well and he should be playing FG this week if Keith cannot.

Cayless is as slow as a slug…sorry if he is our next best prop then we are in trouble…Play Payten at Prop and put Fulton in the 2nd row

@Balmain Tiger:

definitely the wrong decision IMO, mataka or moors should of been there im thinking

they both should be

If we were to start with Gibbs and Payten in the front row and have a bench of Mataka, Moors, Cayless and Fifita we would be fine.

I was hoping for Fifita to start and get 50+ minutes with cayless on the bench getting 20-30 at best

At least it’s a prop replacing a prop, and not a hooker replacing a prop as we’ve seen previously.

Would have preferred Al Shirnack though.

@Blakeeeeeee:

I was hoping for Fifita to start and get 50+ minutes with cayless on the bench getting 20-30 at best

He may start but he won’t get that many minutes. I’ld say 40 minutes splitting with Cayless. Gibbs and Payten the other 80 up front.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme