The Pack

This week the more i think about it, with Galloway gone i believe the best option is moving our 11/12/13 to be our 10/11/12 and adding the tackling machine Fulton to the starting line up. So it looks like:

Gibbs
Farah
Payton
Ellis
Heighington
Fulton

Then bring a fired up Fifita on at the 15 min mark for Payton to rip into a tiring Cowboys pack. Then bring Cayless on for Gibbs at the 20 min mark to hopefully do a little more than previous weeks.

what’s our pack gonna look like for saturday’s match considering we’ve now lost Galloway and Ellis?

Could someone more informed give me a probable pack for this saturday?

cheers fellas

8 - Gibbs
9 - Farah
10 - Fifita
11 - Payten
12 - Heighington
13 - Fulton

14 - Moors
15 - J or A Schirnack (either are acceptable)
16 - Flanagan

That’s a great question mate and I’m sure thousands of Tigers fans would love to know the answer. Unfortunately for you, me and the rest of us tigers fans the only person who really knows is Tim Sheens.

@MacDougall:

8 - Gibbs
9 - Farah
10 - Fifita
11 - Payten
12 - Heighington
13 - Fulton

14 - Moors
15 - J or A Schirnack (either are acceptable)
16 - Flanagan

Thats not a bad starting pack given we have lost both Keith and Gareth. It does show we have a lot more depth this year.

Given we have lost two forward from our starting team I really dont think we can afford to have a back on the bench this week.

8. Gibbs
9. Farah
18. Moors
11. Payten
15. Fulton
13. Heighno

14. Fifita
16. Flanagan
19. Schirnack

I believe Payten will hold his position until first change so as to try and keep some continuity in the back row

17th man not on the bench as it will be a back regardless

We can still beat them with a pack like this.

I agree. In the circumstances its really not a bad pack. The starting pack looks the same as our 2008 pack (except players like Gibbs and Fulton have improved) and we won a few games with that pack.

If we really are gonna threaten this year, it’s the kinda game we need to grind out and win. Some new blood, some experience. Will be a real test for the Tigers and their depth.

Agreed - that pack can hold the Cowboys.
Lets hope that they believe it….

i would prefer we get of to a good start,so fifita to start for me.
plus i would like him to start with both gibbs and payten on the field with him.

as for who comes up from reggies
i don’t care about impact,just give me the best defender week in week out.

@bonstonker:

i don’t care about impact,just give me the best defender week in week out.

Spot on!

@smeghead:

8. Gibbs
9. Farah
18. Moors
11. Payten
15. Fulton
13. Heighno

14. Fifita
16. Flanagan
19. Schirnack

I believe Payten will hold his position until first change so as to try and keep some continuity in the back row

17th man not on the bench as it will be a back regardless

That pack looks likely Smeg…Sounds like Fitzy will still be 17 anyway given Daniela will slot in for Ayshford if he is ruled out.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme