JAC

I know you guys don’t rate the mole but there is report from him saying tigers want Marika back. Surely not. JAC much better prospect and considering our so called salary cap mess cheaper as well. Hope its just more garbage reporting but if was is to happen it would be proof that this club has no idea. If we could afford to buy Marika ($360?) than obviously we could afford JAC ( tiger torch listed $120k 1st year than $180k 2nd year offer from storm but would stay at a similar offer from tigers) and put the rest towards other quality signings or fighting off rivals from getting Moses Suli.

Marika’s hands seem to have improved a lot. His punch bringing the ball back from kicks is great. JAC, although I’ve not seen him play, wouldn’t have that same benefit I wouldn’t think. Different types of players and that’s where balancing a team comes into play. What do we need and what do we want for what we can afford?

We may want him back but why would he want to come back?

His asking price these days would be huge too.

Just from watching the storm game i think JAC has loads more to offer in his all round game. Marika i think has a union background where JAC a league background. He is fast elusive loves getting involved has a passion for playing with the tiger’s and with some experience could be anything. It’s a shame our cap is in such a shambles cos we probably would be seeing a lot more of him if it wasn’t

You are quoting TigerTorch, didn’t you see the bit where we inquired about Koro at $280K but he’s asking $360K, so we haven’t gone any further.

Old Moley is just reading forums.

Koro might go to rugby if he leaves Storm.

I would take Koro back at a fair price, he is better than what we have now and that includes Nofo

A winger demanding $360k, what next?

Benji just knocked back a revised offer from the Dragons of $350k, maybe we can get him back?

Just joking guys!
Putting Marika money into some perspective! Please, give me a break.

Addo Carr could be something special he’s still very young. I’d really like to see him stay. Nofo is basically the only NRL winger we have

@wd in perth:

Marika’s hands seem to have improved a lot. His punch bringing the ball back from kicks is great.

Amazing what a good coach can get out of players

Moles been reading the Forum again

Read Tiger Torch’s info

@jirskyr:

we inquired about Koro at $280K but he’s asking $360K, so we haven’t gone any further

Geez! In my days a winger was happy just to sing the team song after a match.

Not they have the nerve to demand bench forward money.

I’d love Koro back. Great winger and it was stupid to let him go. Still the money is what is important.

Koro, Nofo and Tedesco would be an awesome back 3.

Remember when looking at money that the3 salary cap is going up a significant amount after next year so the average NRL wage will go from 280k up to 400k which all of a sudden means that 360k is a reasonable price

JAC all the way.

I know he’s young but he seems to understand the position, and plays accordingly.

And fast, enthusiastic, exciting, best years ahead of him…

ticks the boxes for me!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme