Paul McGregor done for DUI Sunday morning

• One too many bloody Mary’s

• Sack him !

• Big deal. Who cares. This is news why??

• He should’ve had a lay down , just like his players 😆

• slow news week?

• Banned

8.45am Sunday morning tells me he was drinking the night before and was probs driving to work in the morning. Big deal. The amount of people who do this is ridiculous. Anyone who says otherwise is stupid.

In fact, I’ve done this a million times. A good night’s sleep doesn’t do [EDIT THIS WILLOW] to lower your alcohol/blood level if you’ve been drinking a lot.

Its definitely not the responsible thing to do, but if you like to have a drink, but you work the next day, it’s something you have to deal with.

• @WestsSupporter:

8.45am Sunday morning tells me he was drinking the night before and was probs driving to work in the morning. Big deal. The amount of people who do this is ridiculous. Anyone who says otherwise is stupid.

In fact, I’ve done this a million times. A good night’s sleep doesn’t do [EDIT THIS WILLOW] to lower your alcohol/blood level if you’ve been drinking a lot.

Its definitely not the responsible thing to do, but if you like to have a drink, but you work the next day, it’s something you have to deal with.

Every new car should have a breath analyser installed and can’t be started until you blow under the limit

And before someone says yeah but you just get a sober person to blow into the analyser , you get caught doing it you get fined 10 k and if you murder someone you get done for life without parole

Too many innocent people are killed every year by drink drivers and drug drivers and they get slapped over the wrist for it

And before someone then says "what about the price added to a new car " spoke to an expert a few years ago about this , less than $300 cost price installed

Reckon its worth it ??

• :roll gold

@hobbo2803:

He should’ve had a lay down , just like his players 😆

• @happy tiger:

@WestsSupporter:

Every new car should have a breath analyser installed and can’t be started until you blow under the limit

And before someone says yeah but you just get a sober person to blow into the analyser , you get caught doing it you get fined 10 k and if you murder someone you get done for life without parole

Too many innocent people are killed every year by drink drivers and drug drivers and they get slapped over the wrist for it

And before someone then says "what about the price added to a new car " spoke to an expert a few years ago about this , less than $300 cost price installed

Reckon its worth it ??

Your car would fail to start if you were sober 😆

Seriously though … Good idea mate !

• Banned

I don’t like the car failing to start part, but it would definitely make people make better decisions. And people would then be more liable, you know - you knowingly drove under the influence. Most people go to work on Sunday/Monday without even realising they’re over the limit.

• @innsaneink:

One too many bloody Mary’s

Nice one 😆 Been keeping that joke up your sleeve?

• @jirskyr:

@innsaneink:

One too many bloody Mary’s

Nice one 😆 Been keeping that joke up your sleeve?

Just for a while, I hope Harvey Howard’s behaving himself

• @happy tiger:

@WestsSupporter:

Reckon its worth it ??

i knew a guy done a few times DUI and as part of his sentence the last time was he had to have a similar device installed on his car…

I kid you not he drove around with one of those dome type foot pumps to blow up air mattresses in his car, and I dont think he ever blew in it himself, ever.

• @happy tiger:

@WestsSupporter:

Reckon its worth it ??

Until one day you just finish washing your mouth with listerine before work, have to wait 10 minutes for the mouth alcohol reading to go down so speed to work and kill someone…

This is just one reason mouth alcohol readings are not used in court and you must provide a blood sample. Hence why it’s a blood alcohol limit not a mouth alcohol limit. Maybe we could just insert a needle into our arm instead of a blowing into a mouth alcohol reader. Or maybe we should take away al personal responsibility and move into small individual rooms where our food is rationed and exercise is monitored and other people can decide what’s safe and what is not. That way no one will ever cause any harm. I mean sure we are jailing people who haven’t done anything wrong yet, but they could, Se we need to safe proof the future! Won’t somebody think of the children!!! Ok so I’m sorry I haven’t really added anything to this conversation but my god we have to stop this nanny state mentality…

Recent Topics