Curtis Sironen released [Official p.40]

• Off to the Tiger Sharks…

• I hope its true. It would be an interesting test case if nothing else. If he starts playing good football somewhere else well then you would really have to question our whole culture here. Or he could be a fringe player at a decent side and confirm plenty of peoples worst suspicions that a lot of our kids are all hype no substance.

Anyway we need the end of bigging up local juniors as the next best thing. The club needs to start living in the real world.

• Seems that no one wants to play for the Scarecrow ……

• @tigerap:

Off to the Tiger Sharks…

Is this fact??

• Please be true!

• ForumSupporter

Expecting to see this in either of the Mole Lurker or Ali’s by morning….

Siro On Outer…Linked to Rorters Pamfers or Sharkies

• The Sharks are renowned for purchasing good forwards. Good luck to him as I’m sure the Sharks will fully utilise his skills.

How many players have to leave before the Club realises the dud is Taylor.

• @Eddie:

I hope its true. It would be an interesting test case if nothing else. If he starts playing good football somewhere else well then you would really have to question our whole culture here. Or he could be a fringe player at a decent side and confirm plenty of peoples worst suspicions that a lot of our kids are all hype no substance.

Anyway we need the end of bigging up local juniors as the next best thing. The club needs to start living in the real world.

I don’t want to bag Sirro, who is one of our better defenders IMHO, but neither the coach or the culture are responsible for a player only making 5 hit-ups a game.

• He’d be on big coin, and sadly hasn’t aimed up. I don’t see this as a negative in any way.

• I feel for Sirro a bit , there are plenty of others in our team that have been hot and cold or poor all year
    Last Sunday was a day the whole team were dominated , other games some players just don’t turn up

Big Ava is hot and cold
    Sue can be hot and cold
    Luke the wonder kid Brooks mostly cold

What do you do

We do need a bit more sting in our forward ( Simms from Newcastle )
    Taylor has played one game and was pretty good I thought so he can only get better with more time with the team , so he can help,out greatly in defence
    We need a solid Centre and. Solid Wing , and a kicker
    Brooke’s needs to take the opposition on more and grabber kick , all our bombs are rubbish , cross field kicks I’m fine with but bombs we just give the ball away
    Jason Taylor , replaced by Ivan Cleary if we loose this weekend

• I think in 2017 we may see his younger Bother debut off the bench. Hopefully Bailey is nursed into first grade, don’t give him a starting position until he has played at least a full season or two from the bench.
    We need a proven experienced second rower as a starter.

• For me Sirro has shown nothing. I said it in another thread he does not look like he wants to be here. Seriously last week he was dropped and given a chance through circumstance and showed nothing again.

I hope we do not have to subsidise his move as he is contracted till the end of 2017.Another genius move to extend his contract for 3 years.

• I was thinking the other day whether Sirro, Sue and Cherrington were all moving on. Sirro dropped, Sue mysteriously injured in warm up and Cherrington just being totally overlooked.

• Interesting

I’ve heard manly are making a big play for him

• Good,best thing for him to move on,if he cant make it elsewhere than he can only blame himself for his deficiencies rather than pointing the finger at others.

Recent Topics