12. Lawrence
    13. Taylor

14. Seumunafangi
    15. Chee Kam
    16. Tagateese
    17. Nathan Brown / Kenny Bromwich

We obviously need a few more signings;
    Who are realistic options?

(For example - you want Tuamalolo, you got Elijah Taylor instead so keep it realistic)

Personally;
    Would love to see the return of Nathan Brown.

Our soft pack needs a hard man like him.

Also who really thinks MCK is going to stick around after his deal ends at the end of the year?

LET’S ALSO SIGN:
    Abraham Papali from the roosters -
    More aggression, under-rated and under-used.
    Walk in to our side, probably on the bench.

Would love MANSOUR but he’d be wrth too much, especially now he’s more than likely going to be playing for his state so forget that.

RYAN JAMES - he is contracted to the GC for 2017 but we could make a play at him, early release.
    He’s a tigers fan and would be a marquee signing for us.

KELEPI TANGANOA - Huge potential, would be an upgrade on Lovett and Co IMO.

and we need some depth singing for the backs so I’d go with -
    TONY SATINI FROM MANLY - WILL WORK HIS WAY INTO THE STARTING SIDE SOMEWHERE.
    KEN MAUMALO FROM NZ - WE’VE HAD TALKS IN THE PAST, HE IS THE GOODS, WANTS A SHOT TOO SO WORTH A DEAL.

8. Aaron Woods
    9. Ballin / Liddle
    10. Ryan James

11. Chris Lawrence
    12. Jesse Sue
    13. Elijah Taylor

14. Nathan Brown
    15. Abraham Papali
    16. Ava Seumanafagai
    17. Kelepi Tanginoa

Looks good to me.

• Agree Nathan Brown would be great, he is nearly over shadowing most of the Souths forward at present. Just another brain dead call from our mob.

I say we need at least four NRL standard signing

1 good winger
    1 good centre
    1 good front rower
    1 good back rower.

Doubt it will happen and expect a team made up of about 7 f/graders and 10 reserve graders to be rolled out again next year

• Yeah, Seggy isn’t realistic at all. And Kenny Bromwich is even less realistic. Put yourself in Kenny’s shoes. He’s in a team currently on top of the ladder, playing under one of the best coaches in the game, alongside his brother whose the best prop in the game and the NZ Captain. What sense does it make he’d leave all of that and come play for us? Exactly.

Ryan James is almost in the same category, we need to be setting our sights lower. Tanginoa would fit the mold of player we can attract perfectly. Set the bar at Elijah Taylor. I don’t think we’ll be signing anyone above his quality, to cut a long story short.

• I don’t rate Kenny -
    His brother is a machine.
    He’s trash in comparison.

I couldn’t see Gold Coast letting Ryan James go,
    essentially their best player and they have money to spend
    Worth asking about though 😉

• @supercoach:

Agree Nathan Brown would be great, he is nearly over shadowing most of the Souths forward at present. Just another brain dead call from our mob.

I say we need at least four NRL standard signing

1 good winger
    1 good centre
    1 good front rower
    1 good back rower.

Doubt it will happen and expect a team made up of about 7 f/graders and 10 reserve graders to be rolled out again next year

Aren’t Nathan Brown and Kyle Lovett good mates?

Cronulla need to replace Gallen, Heino and Lewis so NRL second row or lock forwards will be in demand. The Sharks have made it a habit of producing top line forwards.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Yeah, Seggy isn’t realistic at all. And Kenny Bromwich is even less realistic. Put yourself in Kenny’s shoes. He’s in a team currently on top of the ladder, playing under one of the best coaches in the game, alongside his brother whose the best prop in the game and the NZ Captain. What sense does it make he’d leave all of that and come play for us? Exactly.

Ryan James is almost in the same category, we need to be setting our sights lower. Tanginoa would fit the mold of player we can attract perfectly. Set the bar at Elijah Taylor. I don’t think we’ll be signing anyone above his quality, to cut a long story short.

I think Abraham Papalli could be another Elijah-like signing…

and Brownie is off contract - he could have a soft spot for the tigers
    for the right price, he might jump at the chance to return and play with his best friends.

he is the goods, playing like a beast and will change our dynamics for the better imo.

• David Mead
    Greg Eastwood
    Ben Currie
    Jarrod Wallace
    Denny Solomona

• Brown would be welcomed back with open arms.
    I think Greg Eastwood just re-signed with the Dogs. Or they have tabled a very large offer for him. Tolman plays very consistent football. I’m not sure how long he has left on his current deal.
    We do need to invest in a top right side centre.
    Lawerence is one 2nd rower I’d keep. I’m not too sure how Sue would go out wider.

• It really all depends on Moses and Brookes and Farah (and Lawrence re a restructured contract). If 2 of those 3 aren’t with us next year, we can certainly go hard at a few first grade standard players. Let’s be clear, if we want to attract top line players, or even solid first graders, we WILL have to pay overs. That’s the only way to get good players to come to a bottom of the table club - apart from the occasional disenfranchised player such as E.T. And so long as it’s not ‘stupid’ money we offer, we need to do it. We need good players. When (if) the team starts winning more consistently, the need to pay overs obviously becomes less.

• Banned

Nelson Asofa Solomona
    Hymel Hunt
    Abraham Papalii
    Javed Bowen

• Bowen looks a good player but the Cows will let Linnett or O’Neill go and keep him. Some club will pay overs for O’Neill and/or Linnett because they’re premiership winners (probably us).

• I bumped into Nathan Brown at my local RSL and was having a chat with him just before he was granted a release from WT’s, he told me Potter was weird and couldn’t stand him. I think he would be a possibility of coming back under a new coach and he’s exactly the sort of player we need, young, strong, aggressive and cheap.

• Most likely None

• Horrie Hastings has unloaded on the chooks about his son, didn’t hold back, maybe Jackson could be an option as the the chooks are not going to like what his dad has done. Hastings covers fullback, halves and hooker, also kicks goals.

• @tigermac88:

I bumped into Nathan Brown at my local RSL and was having a chat with him just before he was granted a release from WT’s, he told me Potter was a weird and couldn’t stand him. I think he would be a possibility of coming back under new coach and he’s exactly the sort of player we need, young, strong, aggressive and cheap.

Nobody will be cheap who signs for the tigers, they will be asking for overs to risk their careers at our club

Recent Topics