The Run Home

• Can you believe the Champion Tigers are just one win off seventh spot when Parra is striped of points Wow and just think about the points that could have been if the games against Cronulla Storm and Knights went with the mite of Tigers the semis this year i think you could get in on 26 points and the next three games the Broncos Roosters and Souths its the season on the line i hope they get three from three :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:

• tell em they’re dreaming

• Banned

The way the table is now, all it takes is three consecutive wins from here to solidify your spot.

Can we do it? Absolutely not. But 2012 happened, when we were battling away at the top 8, somehow to finish 4th.

• Look it is a possibility to go 3 from 3

Brisbane: Yeah they’re IMO the best team in the comp but they’re missing a lot of their stars….Boyd,Thaiday,Parker, Josh Mcguire and Gillet… Oates is also a possibility but he copped a head knock and probably won’t play against us if he isn’t named and Mccoullgh copped an injury could miss as well. Their whole forward line is gone only real threats are Hunt,Milf, and Roberts… a chance

Roosters: Playing terrible footy lately, we’ve got a good chance

Rabbits: We’ve got a good record against the Rabbits… a chance

I’m not saying we will but it can happen!

• ForumSupporter

I started #10/14 last week…but just about everyone went…booooooooo

so #9/13 stays in the shed…

• If we win the next 3 to make it 4 in a row and then have a bye - 10 points in succession, this place will lose all control. :righton: There might even be predictions of a dynasty upon the doorstep. :master: That is, until we lose against Melbourne, Penrith and the Dogs. 😒 Then it’s all the coaches fault again. 😆

That’s how us tigers fans roll generally speaking :supporter:

• @wd in perth:

If we win the next 3 to make it 4 in a row and then have a bye - 10 points in succession, this place will lose all control. :righton: There might even be predictions of a dynasty upon the doorstep. :master: That is, until we lose against Melbourne, Penrith and the Dogs. 😒 Then it’s all the coaches fault again. 😆

That’s how us tigers fans roll generally speaking :supporter:

The most accurate post I have ever read!

:roll

• Banned

Enjoy it guys
    If we make the 8 it’ll be a travesty to rugby league as a game….that a squad this lacking who have played some dreadful football could make the finals is a clear indication the finals series is not setup properly

• @Geo.:

I started #10/14 last week…but just about everyone went…booooooooo

so #9/13 stays in the shed…

Look Geo , you cant deny what the Forum members want

A chance to boo you

Boooooo anyway for not doing it 😆

• Make the 8 thread 😆 didn’t take long.

Any true supporter of Rugby league would no doubt agree that if we were to make the finals it would be more on default rather than Merit.

So make the 8 and 1st week of the Semis get pumped by 40 to whoever and in the process extend JT’S stay? Just the thought is making me fill sick.

• Rest easy we have no hope of making the 8. We may win a home game against GC or Canberra towards the end of the year and thats it.

• @TYGA:

Rest easy we have no hope of making the 8. We may win a home game against GC or Canberra towards the end of the year and thats it.

Tyga I’d be getting on the GC to make the 8

They just got infinitely better with Peats

• ForumSupporter

I’ll take a Bradbury …over no finals…

• @happy tiger:

@TYGA:

Rest easy we have no hope of making the 8. We may win a home game against GC or Canberra towards the end of the year and thats it.

Neil Henry has done an admirable job with the Squad his had to work with. Look at his halfback Ashley Taylor steering the ship and his played how many 1st Grade games? Less than 10 while some just keep searching excuses for Brooks……I know who I would pick if given the choice.

• @foreveratiger:

@happy tiger:

@TYGA:

Neil Henry has done an admirable job with the Squad his had to work with. Look at his halfback Ashley Taylor steering the ship and his played how many 1st Grade games? Less than 10 while some just keep searching excuses for Brooks……I know who I would pick if given the choice.

Yep. I was thinking the same thing today. Good kicks, calm and composed, good decisions….all’s OK though, we’re only committing $600K each to play with us. 😮 Could be worse I guess. Don’t really know how, but I’m sure they could.

Recent Topics