The last 55 minutes proves we need to pick an actual half

yeah we can say we lost moltz but they lost thurston and they out scored us in the second half, we had no link between the 7 (who ever that was) and marshall and it killed us, absolutly no fluency. good win but we have to pick a player who is an actual half, because if a thurstonless cowboys team can do that to us we are gonna struggle unless there is some one there who can do some ball playing

so im begging……pleading… please sheens DONT PUT A MAKESHIFT HALF IN THERE PICK LAZARUS

Well yes we need a half most teams do and I think we will look at 2 options for mine either Lazarus or Farah

Couldn’t agree more.

@boonboon:

Well yes we need a half most teams do and I think we will look at 2 options for mine either Lazarus or Farah

farah has been tried and failed and since we are up against the dogs i doubt robbie would want to play 7, i mean he played there in the second half and well we looked terrible

Cold be a blessing in disguise……cmon down…B.Lazarus.

Honestly I think the petrol missing from the tank was more of an issue in our second 55 performance than Moltzen.

Yes it is a loss and yes I agree we replace a half with a half but we were not even getting the basics right alot of the time, stuffing up second man plays etc.

The Townsville conditions drain a player physically and mentally and getting spanked in the penalties and doing a mountain more defence was the biggest factor in the brain dead second portion

If Farah is moved from hooker that is RIDICULOUS.

Did you hear what Sheens said at FT….“we will need to manufacture a half for next week”…that means a makeshift halfback will be chosen…not Blake Lazarus or AJ…

Yeah - but Marshall wasn’t playing well today either. He tightened up at the end of the game but he came up with too many silly plays.

If we had held onto the ball and grinded it out from the start of the 2nd half we would have put a lot more points on.

Still Moltzen there does allow Benji plenty of space out wide beacuse he has the ability to throw a real good long pass.

@smeghead:

Honestly I think the petrol missing from the tank was more of an issue in our second 55 performance than Moltzen.

Spot on, plus the fact the boys kept pushing the ball too early and turning it over.

@alexaki:

Did you hear what Sheens said at FT….“we will need to manufacture a half for next week”…that means a makeshift halfback will be chosen…not Blake Lazarus or AJ…

I don’t know about that - he may play Lazarus.

We can only live in hope for a “REAL” half to be picked.

I think that Sheens will pick a half, because he has learned from the Morris days.

@smeghead:

Yes it is a loss and yes I agree we replace a half with a half but we were not even getting the basics right alot of the time, stuffing up second man plays etc.

The Townsville conditions drain a player physically and mentally and getting spanked in the penalties and doing a mountain more defence was the biggest factor in the brain dead second portion

I agree smeg, we had no ball, no field position, lost key players, had a centre on a dodgy knee, ellis loses teeth and gets his nose mashed, we lose toddy….but we hung in, we hung tough, Im very proud of them tonite

@alexaki:

well sheens is a fool, blake shadowed for moltz last week so he has to be at the fore front of sheens mind

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme