Luke O'Donnell

What a loser this skirt is.

I wonder if he’ll go bleating to the media again about us in coming weeks?

God he makes me laugh

If LOD got the crap out of his game and just played football he would be a much better player.

He is captain rats.

Deadset a couple of Yeeros’s short of a Dinner . . .

He never has been able to get the crap out of his game.

He is an utter meathead pure and simple and a liability to any side in that regard.

His attitude and carry on are a big reason he will be remembered as a thug and not much more.

I couldn’t believe how he went on out there. Just dumb.

Another good recruitment & retention decision by Sheens…

Haha we suck him in all the time, one born every minute 😆

Snap!

Sheens punted him early on in Tim’s tenure at the Tigers, he’s obviously never gotten over it.

@innsaneink:

God he makes me laugh

it’s funny that his name would always come up when our retention of players was a major topic.
he focuses too much on the negative.
he needs to study a player like ellis.

Lol, I think he was trying to get revenge on fulton but picked out beau ryan!

I’m thinking at least 4-6 weeks for that if not more

@innsaneink:

Haha we suck him in all the time, one born every minute 😆

Snap!

😆

geez it would be great to send him that picture

Yeah good point Bon, I dunno if you see a lot or any of the cowboys other games, but he’s pretty decent player most of the time…he just seems to lose it against us, we get under his skin big time

The bloke has a couple of marbles rolling around in his head as a brain.

Take the niggle out of his game and his actually close to brillant. Great in attack and defense. Too bad he has no brain to actually realise this.

@bonstonker:

@innsaneink:

God he makes me laugh

it’s funny that his name would always come up when our retention of players was a major topic.
he focuses too much on the negative.
he needs to study a player like ellis.

Funny when he first hit the seen for us (within his first 2 FG games) I told a mate at the pub he would play for Australia.

However we made the right decision to let him go. He was always injured/suspended when he was with us and the $$$ he was after to stay we definitely made the right decision. Great player on his day but still gives away far too many dumb penalties.

Ellis is a far better second rower and I would rather him in my side any day of the week over O’Donnell. Would take Heighington over O’Donnell as well.

@innsaneink:

Yeah good point Bon, I dunno if you see a lot or any of the cowboys other games, but he’s pretty decent player most of the time…he just seems to lose it against us, we get under his skin big time

i only watch tigers games.
so i can only go off those and his previous years with the tigers and his suspensions with us.

i’m sure you are right,he always had the talent to play for australia,but when you lose your captain you really need to be smarter as a veteran in the team.
in saying that,aggression is a big part of his game that is a positive.but whenever aggression is involved there is always a bit of a catch 22 involved especially when the game isn’t going your way.

From memory - When we won up there in 2008 wasn’t he sin binned for starting a fight that night?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme