Farah to SOUTH SYDNEY in 2017..OFFICIAL..

• I read an article i think from RLW that Leeds are chasing Farah for 2017 and have offered massive coin to him for either a 2 or 3 year contract.

I reckon if he goes it will be the best thing for Robbie and the club. Robbie gets a few more years on marquee money and the Tigers cap is a million dollars better of for 2017.

Thoughts?

• It was reported on fox that leeds want him ASAP and it may happen after origin.
    All just speculation but the best for both parties.

• @MightyTiger:

I read an article i think from RLW that Leeds are chasing Farah for 2017 and have offered massive coin to him for either a 2 or 3 year contract.

I reckon if he goes it will be the best thing for Robbie and the club. Robbie gets a few more years on marquee money and the Tigers cap is a million dollars better of for 2017.

Thoughts?

For sure it’s in the best interest for all parties concerned .

Farah would be respected for giving us a massive Cap relief , surely he knows that the NRL is out of his League these Days .

I will believe it when i see it .

• Best for both parties? What a comic you are Gallagher. He was close to the best Blues player last night and a far superior performance than the sub standard effort from Ballin last game. You want him gone!

• For the best, indeed.

Farah should take it.

• Who is the coach at Leeds? Sorry was the coach….In all seriousness it might not be a bad idea and a good result for all 3 parties.

Good luck if he does. I will always hold a lot of fond memories.

• He will be close to his football club

I think if they factor Liverpool Season pass to his TPA he will take it without hesitation

• @Pawsandclaws:

Best for both parties? What a comic you are Gallagher. He was close to the best Blues player last night and a far superior performance than the sub standard effort from Ballin last game. You want him gone!

Of course i want him gone. You don’t think it would be good for him and the club?

• Banned

bye bye robert

• @Pawsandclaws:

Best for both parties? What a comic you are Gallagher. He was close to the best Blues player last night and a far superior performance than the sub standard effort from Ballin last game. You want him gone!

It’s not as if Farah won’t be getting paid next year .

He will be turning 33 years old January next year and you want him to hang around ?
    We will be loosing Cherrington in the process if Farah stays next year.
    We will get a massive Cap relief if this was to occur……Farah has achieved everything in the game and has nothing else to prove.

• I like Farah as a player but if he moves on i think for our club as a whole it would be for the best, it would allow us to keep Cherro or Liddle as our back up and get some better players in the market.

• No. He still has a lot to offer the club.

• I think RF is playing at half speed on purpose.

Had a very good game in defence and Dummy half on Wed night.

• @Pawsandclaws:

No. He still has a lot to offer the club.

Fair enough. I disagree, but i don’t know why that makes me a comic.

• @Pawsandclaws:

No. He still has a lot to offer the club.

Nowhere near $950k worth.

This would be a godsend for our cap relief and rebuild.

Recent Topics