Fitzy fitzy fitzy

Is anyone sick of him being in the team?
Yes he loves the tigers. But is that worth keeping him in. Before he left he wasn’t that good. Afetr three years in England sheens thinks he is still up to it?
He is getting in the road of some young talent

It’s not a case of people being sick of seeing him in the team. The question is whether or not he deserves to be in the team. Based on what I’ve seen so far this season, he doesn’t deserve to be there. He certainly had a role to fill tonight with Moltzen going down injured early, but he’s not doing anything special out on the field and came up with a couple of poor errors tonight.

He’s a good trainer so i’ve heard…

Waste of a bench spot.

Would rather give someone like Pritchard a chance who’s a potential long term proposition in the back line. Brown and Daniella have been tested in first grade and been okay, nothing spectacular. No harm in trying Pritchard IMO.

Woeful as usual.
Starting on the wing is bad enough as seen by his first touch tonight. Moving him into the halves, it almost brings you to tears.

Brown dropping the ball leading to the first Cowboys try will probably see Fitzy picked to start on the wing again next week. He did what he had to do tonight considering he was probably expecting to be sitting on the bench until the 76th minute.

As some of you will know, I’m Fitzhenry’s harshest critic.

But he is nowhere near as bad since returning as he was before leaving. His defence, one-on-one has actually improved since his UK stint. And he isn’t making more metres sideways as he is forwards now.

That being said, he’s no more than a fringe first grader & I’d prefer to see Daniella given a shot.

People bagging Fitzy for the sake of bagging fitzy.

I’d rather be in a position where he isn’t needed in 1st grade, but how anyone can bag him tonight baffles me. He was bought in to be an experienced head defending on the wing, and found himself thrown in at halfback. He did his job with no fuss and like always, put all his effort in.

Like I said pre-season, someone needs to be a scapegoat, hey?

If you think he played well tonight, you need your eyes checked. Either that, or your standards are very low.

He’s such an experienced head on the wing that he can’t even catch a pass thrown onto his chest.

@hybrid_tiger:

If you think he played well tonight, you need your eyes checked. Either that, or your standards are very low.

He’s such an experienced head on the wing that he can’t even catch a pass thrown onto his chest.

Where did I say he played well?

But anyone saying he was awful is saying just because it’s Fitzy, and “we’z gotsta blame someone”

@TheSunTanSuperman:

@hybrid_tiger:

Where did I say he played well?

But anyone saying he was awful is saying just because it’s Fitzy, and “we’z gotsta blame someone”

Who’s blaming him? We won. What’s there to blame him for?

He didn’t play well, so this thread exists. And the excuse given to as why he’s playing (experienced winger) is nothing but bullshit.

He didn’t “do his job with no fuss” when he couldn’t even catch a pass put onto his chest.

… fitzy…fitzy…fitzy…why are you in the team for… oh fitzy

I would rather Pritchard on the wing instead of Brown, Daniela or Fitzy.

I hope we see Tuiaki and Tuqiri on the wings though :slight_smile:

I think its fair to say that most supporters wouldnt have him anywhere near first grade and i totally agree with that sentiment.However the coaching staff see it differently even though there are much better and younger options in most peoples opinion.
Yes he tries his heart out and gives everything but its not enough.

I dread to think where in the top 17 he will be next week.

he wouldnt get a run in any other nrl team

and to those who said he played well, was it the 2 dumb penalties he gave away or the 2 dropped balls that upgraded him to a “good game”

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme