THURSTON OUT FOR SEASON

A few times tonight on fox sports news channel they have said that Thurston is almost definately out for the rest of the season!!!

The Cowboys are a vastly over rated side that Thurston has been carrying on his back for years, they will now implode and get the spoon, I have no doubt whatsoever.

Said news for Rugby League in general that a bloke of his calibre will miss the whole year. Felt the same way when Joey and Benji kept copping long term injuries. I love watching the best take on the best so it’s a real shame he’ll be out

Maybe those pathetic cockroaches may stand a chance this year with all these injuries.

Those old rotten canetoads will still have Princey … certaintly no sympathy for QLD here!

We dont want him….he’s a pussy at that level.

Poor QLD … finally they are not spoilt for choice at 7 & 6. 😉

I know….doesnt happen real often lol.
Exactly what damage has been done to put him out for that long?

Scans tomorrow, we plebs probably know on Tues…those in the know know earlier

@stryker:

Exactly what damage has been done to put him out for that long?

I heard he dislocated his shoulder.

It’s not the Thurston injury alone that will hurt the Cowboys, but the loss of Payne as well is the knockout blow. 2 key players gone.

A season without Thurston??? One can only wish.

@Marshall_magic:

It’s not the Thurston injury alone that will hurt the Cowboys, but the loss of Payne as well is the knockout blow. 2 key players gone.

Add Bowen to make a threesome

2 - 3 weeks according to a video on the Cows website.

This is sourced from a Cows fan on LU but

He’s only out for 2-3 weeks. He’s just tore a muscle in his back that goes to his shoulder and that there is no structural damage. He still hopes to play in the test.

Doesnt say anything in the text on this page (they mustnt have updated it) but wait for the video to load and it is an interview with JT saying he’s had the scans.

http://www.cowboys.com.au/default.as…splay&id=24410" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

😆 Stewart now Thurston…. 😆

Ennis…next… 🙏

Peter Parr told ABC yesterday that it was not as bad as originally feared. However, Payne will probably be out for some time.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme