Uate?

The word is Akila Uate is on the outer at Newcastle, worth the effort to add him to our backline? Thoughts please?

I think we have seen the best of Uate and would be a no from me.

Can’t goal kick ??

Pass

Nope. Hands like feet, defensive liability and way too expensive.

Deservedly playing NSW cup at the worst team in recent memory…no thanks.

Hope not as he is not as good as he used to be. :dead

So Newcastle, without doubt the worst team in the comp this year, drop one of their highest paid players to NSW CUP and barely any ripples are made in the media……no speculation, no criticism…nothing….its just accepted that the coach has the right to pick and choose the team

Yet with JT and the Tigers the media just love to scrutinise and speculate every move JT makes with the team….not fair game IMO

I’ve got mail that we are interested. He’s very good friends with Frozone who is suggesting the move as Uate is no longer happy at Newcastle.

@tigerap:

So Newcastle, without doubt the worst team in the comp this year, drop one of their highest paid players to NSW CUP and barely any ripples are made in the media……no speculation, no criticism…nothing….its just accepted that the coach has the right to pick and choose the team

Yet with JT and the Tigers the media just love to scrutinise and speculate every move JT makes with the team….not fair game IMO

Pretty poor comparison.
Uate is playing poorly in a bad team.
Taylor is mucking around a current SOO player, life member and (former) captain.

What better options do we have next year if Knights pag a good part of his wage?

If he comes cheap I wouldn’t mind. 150k ish

Too much of a show pony for my liking.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.