James Tedesco Signs with Roosters [Official]

• @:

@:

@:

We all know he’s a loss

But we all know that the roosters are a club that will spit him out as quick as they snapped him up - should someone better pop up, or should he get injured….

We offered him loyalty, in essence a lifetime contract… he’s a st Gregs boy from the wests side.

But just because he’s good doesn’t mean we can’t pick him apart… stuff him… I’m bitter, so what. I hope he drops the ball 2000 times next year, misses tackles … and so on… he’s human… he already tried to leave once… no time for him…

We offered him loyalty??? 😆
    When is the penny going to drop. Loyalty only lasts until a club or player changes his or its mind.
    When is this fantasy of loyalty going to get put to bed.
    It doesn’t exist !!!

Are you a loyal tigers fan? Or you think you’ll switch to the titans soon?

I don’t get these guys that have on idea about loyalty. I honestly with they would support and that is really pushing it another team.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

We all know he’s a loss

But we all know that the roosters are a club that will spit him out as quick as they snapped him up - should someone better pop up, or should he get injured….

We offered him loyalty, in essence a lifetime contract… he’s a st Gregs boy from the wests side.

But just because he’s good doesn’t mean we can’t pick him apart… stuff him… I’m bitter, so what. I hope he drops the ball 2000 times next year, misses tackles … and so on… he’s human… he already tried to leave once… no time for him…

When is the penny going to drop. Loyalty only lasts until a club or player changes his or its mind.
    It doesn’t exist !!!

I don’t get these guys that have on idea about loyalty. I honestly with they would support and that is really pushing it another team.

i wish people would read what theyre typing before they hit submit.
    It helps for the rest of understand what they are trying to say.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

We all know he’s a loss

It doesn’t exist !!!

I wish people would read what they are typing before they hit the submit button.
    It would help the rest of us understand what they are trying to say.

• Are we talking the same ‘loyalty’ that WT shown to Heighington, Ryan, Aishford etc ? :crazy

• @:

@:

@:

We all know he’s a loss

It doesn’t exist !!!

I think that after a life time of sucking up the rubbish that I have had to endure from Wests and WTs over a 50 year period , I think it could be possible that I’m reasonably Loyal to them. But I’m not blind to the rubbish that is served up here on a regular basis.

But the loyalty that I’m talking about , is loyalty between a player and their club.
    Clubs will spit players out whenever they feel like it, and players will grab an opportunity for more money , or better chance of improving their game, or just to escape from a Coach, or family reasons( the latter is one of the easiest to use).

But it’s a professional game, and not like the days when there actually was a fair bit of loyalty between clubs and player.
    But , in all but a very small number of cases, Loyalty Is gone.

Fans are a different thing altogether, especially if you’ve had a close relationship and involvement with a club. No matter how crap the club is , you still hang on in the hope that one day they’ll get better. And occasionally it does.
    My involvement with Wests and Wests players through the years and since I left Sydney , make it impossible to not want them to go well, but both Wests and WTs have , served up some garbage over the years both on and off the field , ( more often then than not).

I also want to see the Titans go well, as a lot of the locals kids that I’ve had some involvement with are starting to filter through to the club,

• I don’t think that there has ever been any blind loyalty in any era of rugby league. The difference between earlier periods and now is the amount of money that can be made.

Johnny Raper is a St George legend and an Immortal but he was a Newtown junior before playing two years with Newtown Bluebags first grade side. I think he actually sat out a year or two before he joined St George because of the then residency rule.

Artie Beetson came to Balmain as a young fella from Qld and represented Australia as a Tiger player but left to join Eastern Suburbs for more money. There are endless stories of the same.

In reality there aren’t many players that stay there whole careers at the one club.

Our supporters get twisted over Woods and Tedesco because they both previously knocked back offers from other clubs. Woods was chased hard by Manly previously and has been outspoken about his ‘love’ of this club and has told of his 2040 (Leichardt) tattoo on his bum.

Similarly, Tedesco and his backflip on Canberra “to stay with his mates” is coming back to haunt him.

It’s their own previous comments and actions that have turned fans off. Simple really when you think about it.
    That and so many young and immature people on this forum.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

It doesn’t exist !!!

I wish people would read what they are typing before they hit the submit button.
    It would help the rest of us understand what they are trying to say.

Lol! Don’t you understand pigeon english Tiger Tone?

• From a players perspective ….loyalty went out the window when the big money came to the game…you go where you get the most …its a short term career make the most of it…

From a fans point of view…I love rugby league and the WTs…its what I look forward to come the weekend…I can be as critical as the next bloke or girl,but that doesnt mean I will quit the team and club…thats LOYALTY…

• is this the same loyalty that booted out Fatty from Manly or the same loyalty that did the same to Wally? seriously, people not only carry on like we’re the only club that this happens to, but that it’s never happened before.

It all depends on the player, all depends on who is running the club at the time whether loyalty is there or not.

• Well this thread went off topic quickly.

Recent Topics