Is our forum full of supporters or fans?

I am curious… I enjoy the wonderful variety of opinions on here and often wonder whether our forum is full of supporters of fans?

An AFL mate of mine once asked me who I support? I confidently answered ‘Tigers’ (…it was a few years back). He then asked me how I support them. Confused I stubbled over a reply, before he nailed me with ‘it doesn’t sound like you support them, you sound more like a fan’

Very soon after being held to account with the discrepancy between my self image and reality, I signed on as a member. Got my 7 year pin last week.

How about you? Supporter or Fan? No judgement as people’s circumstances vary.

Mate Iam a dead set supporter of the wests tigers……

Huge fan of rugby league…

And here I am thinking the two words were synonymous…

Both but some in here are death riding the coach so much i dont see it as support for the club or even a fan.

@Sabre:

And here I am thinking the two words were synonymous…

So did I Sabre. It wasn’t a gentle lesson from a high and mighty AFL fan. I’m sure I walked into it after a few barbs about how ridiculous their game is.

Think you need to open a 3rd option

Madmen

Helps when Lathami and some of his mad nutter mates look in on this thread

I’m both , and I don’t think it matters either way , does it ??

Add

Brainwasher of children

Going by your definitions….
I used to be a supporter but stopped being one 4 years ago.
Now I’m a fan who sometimes doesn’t even watch our games live.
May one day become financial again…but for now enjoy being casual to be honest.

Been following the tigers since '09 but unfortunately only as a fan since I don’t live in Australia so can’t get to any games, except for when they play the Warriors over here. I do have a jersey that I wear proudly though!

Supporter, got my 7 year pin the other day, but I’ve bought supporters gear years before becoming a member.

Never thought about it that way. Received my 3YR pin last month. Travel to ANZ when work n kids sport permits.

Supporter, received my 7 yr pin last week as well. Became a member mainly to get better game day seats and take advantage of the members early release finals ticket.

Got great seats, still waiting to take advantage of the early release finals tickets !!

The poll should be ‘Member’ or ‘Supporter’

I support the club by buying merchandise from the Roar store etc but I am no longer a paid up member.

Was a member in 14/15 but not his year , but still received a 3 year pin .

Buy the odd merchandise for the young fella when he sees something he likes .
Rarely attend games anymore , easier and less hassle just to watch on Fox .

#Bandwagoner

@hobbo2803:

Was a member in 14/15 but not his year , but still received a 3 year pin .

Buy the odd merchandise for the young fella when he sees something he likes .
Rarely attend games anymore , easier and less hassle just to watch on Fox .

#Bandwagoner

I thought Jr supported the Panthers now

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.