Chris Heighington

Guys I can confirm that Chris Heighington has been offered a 1 year contract for the 2017 season by the Wests Tigers…

Source - My Cousin (Heighington’s close mate)

I’d be concentrating on securting Sue and Taylor - not sure what to make of that.

I really admire Heightington. He seems ageless. His form has been very good (all be it in a good pack at Cronulla)

Not sure we need him, but he would be cheapish, knows the club and would plug a hole off the bench.

As long as Halatau retires Chris has one good year left in him.

Love the guy. Never puts in less than 100% and has been one of the reasons for the Sharkies going so well this year. Nice also that one of our favourite sons will finish his NRL career where he began it.

I like the idea, very likely it won’t be much for him to come down.

If Halatua is retiring then I think Chris will be a handy replacement, could also share his experience with our young pack

Starting to wonder what’s going on with Siro.

@TYGA:

This is my take to, we surely can’t carry Dene again next year. :crazy

If its for depth, I would take him. But if there is any expectation that he is in our top 17, then no.

He was a great club man and has a fantastic attitude so I would it would be great to bring him back in the right role.

Haven’t we got to buy another hooker? 😠 😆

@851:

@TYGA:

This is my take to, we surely can’t carry Dene again next year. :crazy

Halatau won’t be with us next year. As for Heigno, well I’d rather we sign up E Taylor first.

Wouldn’t be on big money and worst case scenario is that he is cover for Grant, Woods, Sue and Seumanufagai

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.