Tim Moltzen one-on-one: On The Couch With Sterlo tonight

• Always had a soft spot for Moltz.

• I think I was at his debut game, was it against Souffs at ANZ in 2008?.

• @GoldXR50Leroy:

I think I was at his debut game, was it against Souffs at ANZ in 2008?.

Dragons

• @tiger_one:

Always had a soft spot for Moltz.

He had a few soft spots too

• @innsaneink:

@tiger_one:

Always had a soft spot for Moltz.

He had a few soft spots too

😆

• ForumSupporter

Was a good interview the kid had talent and courage …played the game with a plate in his head as well as the ACL’s and other injuries he came back from…

Good Luck Moltz in your new endeavours…

• @Geo.:

Was a good interview the kid had talent and courage …played the game with a plate in his head as well as the ACL’s and other injuries he came back from…

Good Luck Moltz in your new endeavours…

Sterlo clearly appreciated what he endured to play the game - I too wish him a successful life after a footy

• Decent player, had a strong combination with Benji going, Tim could hit a hole and Benji could always find him. He always went a lot better at halfback, yet Sheens seemed hell bent on turning him into a fullback.

• Worried about the big issues of not being able to get free tickets

Bit like Garry Jack ….

• @Marshall_magic:

Decent player, had a strong combination with Benji going, Tim could hit a hole and Benji could always find him. He always went a lot better at halfback, yet Sheens seemed hell bent on turning him into a fullback.

True….which was amazing since the club was crying out for a decent halfback since 2006…Ahh…Sheens…wonder how he is going at Salford…not too well going by their position on the ladder

• @Marshall_magic:

Decent player, had a strong combination with Benji going, Tim could hit a hole and Benji could always find him. He always went a lot better at halfback, yet Sheens seemed hell bent on turning him into a fullback.

That was mainly due to having Lui in the squad and Tedesco’s injury in 2012.

Where’s Lui these days??

• going into real estate

• @vlad:

Worried about the big issues of not being able to get free tickets

Bit like Garry Jack ….

It’s real tough isnt it. Sitting on the sidelines for what seemed like eternity, getting paid top $$$ and his concern is not getting more freebies. 😮
    What a strange thing to say and be concerned about… 😕

• Pretty sure the freebies was tongue in cheek….

I was liked Moltzen, feel he was very unfairly maligned.

Fans usually warm to high impact players most, he wasnt that player.

• Pretty much a short version of his “The Locker Room” interview with Denen Kemp.
    That one was more relaxed, natural than the Sterlo one.

How’s his voice, lol… surfz up dude.
    Love it.

Good guy, all the best m8.

Recent Topics