Who could be the next SOO Captain ????

• I see some people saying Jenco should be the captain BUT surely this will not happen as he will not even be in the team next year. Woodsy is the next in line but even being a tiger supporter i am not sure of his consistency and personality. Starting a new era is hard because we may have to start with a new Captain who selectors a sure will be around for many years. Thoughts ???

• Banned

Who’s Jenko?

• I suppose the issue is does Woods play enough minutes and do you have an 80 minute go to man as a vice captain

• Was thinking about this last night and would probably go with Wade Graham or James Maloney

• Depending who is coaching, I think it will be woods. All the nsw players talk about his leadership qualities when interviewed

• I just wish we had a Beau Scott type of player with a Des Hasler type of Coach. But then again Bring Back Tommy

• @maxxy86:

Was thinking about this last night and would probably go with Wade Graham or James Maloney

Agree with Graham or Maloney

• I am not yet convinced that Woods is the right guy at the Tigers let alone at SOO level. I too think Maloney or Graham are better options. If Pearce can keep his off-field rubbish together he’ll probably find his way back into the side next year - when you think about it NSW are struggling a bit for quality Role Model/Captain types!

• @king sirro:

Who’s Jenko?

Jennings.

• Graham or Woods seem the most likely.

• @TigerSJ:

I am not yet convinced that Woods is the right guy at the Tigers let alone at SOO level. I too think Maloney or Graham are better options. If Pearce can keep his off-field rubbish together he’ll probably find his way back into the side next year - when you think about it NSW are struggling a bit for quality Role Model/Captain types!

Don’t know whether a return of Pearce for mine, but Hodkinson could be a good foil for Maloney IMO. 2014 halves combo too.

• :bawling

@TopTiger:

@king sirro:

Who’s Jenko?

Jennings.

Will be lucky to be picked I reckon.

• @maxxy86:

:bawling

@TopTiger:

@king sirro:

Who’s Jenko?

Jennings.

Will be lucky to be picked I reckon.

Not my selection for captain but answering the question, who is Jenko!!

• Good question,Qld could probably name their side for next year not so NSW so electing a captain for the Blues is not so straight forward.
    Obviously the captain has to be a player that has respect from his peers and importantly deserves to be in the team.

• Woods, he is clearly a leader of this team and well liked. I think Daley needs to hand they keys to the next generation; klemmer, Jackson, cordner, graham, Tedesco, moylan, bird, mansour, frizzell. Roadmap is clear, they need to attack them through the centre, wild are like Melbourne Storm, too well organised to go round them.

Recent Topics