Robbie Farah , Elijah Taylor , Jason Taylor , Justin Pascoe

• Question would you dump Robbie Farah to keep Elijah Taylor at the club ?

Justin Pascoe has backed Elijah Taylor to stay and Robbie Farah to go and that is whats best for the club long term but would you do it to free up the cash ❓

I would after the Farah Sheens Drama after the Farah Potter Drama and after the Farah Taylor Drama

Its the professional decision making think to do to make the hard choice take the emotion out of it
    for the club And when they do it people get upset just carnt win can they

• Where has Pascoe backed Farah to go?

• @GNR4LIFE:

Where has Pascoe backed Farah to go?

By backing Taylor what other choice does Farah have its very sad at times being a West Tigers supporter
    What other angle can there be Farah has been great off the bench a try and two try assists against Souths he tackles can kick and is an origin player force Farahs hand to go else wear

• @Regan:

@GNR4LIFE:

Where has Pascoe backed Farah to go?

By backing Taylor what other choice does Farah have its very sad at times being a West Tigers supporter
    What other angle can there be Farah has been great off the bench a try and two try assists against Souths he tackles can kick and is an origin player force Farahs hand to go else wear

I don’t know if it matters at all, they will still need to pay out his contract in full, or at least part of it - which would still be huge. I don’t feel that whether he goes or stays has much impact on us being in a position to retain ET.

• @Regan:

Question would you dump Robbie Farah to keep Elijah Taylor at the club ?

Justin Pascoe has backed Elijah Taylor to stay and Robbie Farah to go and that is whats best for the club long term but would you do it to free up the cash ❓

Yes. But not right now.
    We have been going well and had a good chance to play finals football.
    By pulling the trigger right now, our season is pretty much stuffed. IMO.
    We won’t be putting our best side out on the field. There will be no threat from DH.
    Our young halves will be targeted.
    This should never have happen in R20 when the team was going well. Poor management

• Banned

I would want to keep Elijah Taylor for sure, but playing him as a ball distributing hooker just nullifies all his skills, imo.

So with no Farah, no Halatau, a broken down Matt Ballin and an out of favour Cherrington, who has JT got left to choose at dummy half? ET of course, and it’s just as bad a decision as playing a half on the wing all season and expecting great results! :crazy

• If ET can’t wait a couple of weeks to see if we can make the finals before signing a contract then he’s not a team player.
    Why can’t this all be played out in a few weeks from now? That way we can keep our best team on the paddock for season 2016.

• @Flippedy:

I would want to keep Elijah Taylor for sure, but playing him as a ball distributing hooker just nullifies all his skills, imo.

So with no Farah, no Halatau, a broken down Matt Ballin and an out of favour Cherrington, who has JT got left to choose at dummy half? ET of course, and it’s just as bad a decision as playing a half on the wing all season and expecting great results! :crazy

Slightly off topic but why is Cherrington considered “out of favour” hasn’t he been either injured??

• I heard Cherrington had the audacity to question JT about him being the 2nd best hooker in the club early in the season,since then he hasn’t been sighted.

• @Chevy:

I heard Cherrington had the audacity to question JT about him being the 2nd best hooker in the club early in the season,since then he hasn’t been sighted.

if that is true….good…show him the door and on his way out give him his job description…I dont think it says Boss…

• Cherrington said that he would only sign with the Tigers if Taylor guaranteed him the number 1 hooking spot next year. As far as I’m concerned bye bye

• Back the coach.

ALWAYS back the coach.

All the facebook bleeding hearts for robbie belt out the same tune - ITS DISRESPECTFUL, OMG IT"S PERSONAL, OMG F##K TAYLOR HE’S A CHUMP

Jason Taylor then comes out and says what we have all known and seen for the last 20 weeks, then on top of that FOX SPORTS CONFIRM THE LOT by going to the statistics.

Guys, love him or hate him -Jason Taylor isn’t stupid. He’s now finally been given his moment to prove it.

Get a lobster on the tigers to make the 8, and you will win enough to have a semi decent night out come September.

• @bathursttiger:

Cherrington said that he would only sign with the Tigers if Taylor guaranteed him the number 1 hooking spot next year. As far as I’m concerned bye bye

Why, if the halves can have a spot gauranrpteed , why can’t another player do so as well. That’s the problem when a Coach tells some players that they are there no matter how bad they play.
    When others want the same thing you end up with team problems down the track, his favouritism is going to end up biting him on the bum

• @Bob:

@Flippedy:

Slightly off topic but why is Cherrington considered “out of favour” hasn’t he been either injured??

Signed with Penrith apparently.

• @Cultured Bogan:

@Bob:

@Flippedy:

Signed with Penrith apparently.

Apparently with a clause he can renege if Farah leaves us. Grain of salt stuff though.

Recent Topics