Thank you Robbie

• In my history of Wests Tigers - my fondest memory of Robbie Farah over his career with us was that he resigned Teddy for us.

Please share your greatest Robbie moments.

• Re-signed

Plenty of times posters get reminded how it means opposite
    Resigned and Re-signed

He has always won more and more respect when playing injured
    He has played on with broken arm and nose and the best part was no would know till after the game
    His performance never dipped regardless the physical pain

Solid one was when he played SOO after his mum passed away.

• His first grade debut against manly I think, I thought why are we playing Senter at hooker when this young kid is here, he went back to the lower grades the next week, I could never understand that move.

• delete that - Robbie was very tough - but what I’m trying to say is that he was no Cameron Smith
    tough -yes - committed yes - loyal - yes - he ticks all the boxes - but Cameron Smith is the king of the big games - there is no comparison. In fact - Cameron Smith compliments his halves.

• @AmericanHistoryX:

In my history of Wests Tigers - my fondest memory of Robbie Farah over his career with us was that he resigned Teddy for us.

Belting the bejesus out of the Cows hooker

I know Geo will get cranky at me again , but apart from having lunch with Teddy the day he changed his mind {which was already basically changed ) how did Robbie exactly change his mind ??

• @AmericanHistoryX:

In my history of Wests Tigers - my fondest memory of Robbie Farah over his career with us was that he resigned Teddy for us.

Do you think his telling Tedesco to stay now ?

• My favourite memory was when Robbie came back a week after being dropped to Intrust Super cup by Jason Taylor and won the game for the Tigers.I hope this comes true.

• @happy tiger:

@AmericanHistoryX:

I know Geo will get cranky at me again , but apart from having lunch with Teddy the day he changed his mind {which was already basically changed ) how did Robbie exactly change his mind ??

Heres the video to re-jig the memory

Anthony Watts

• @Fumbles:

@AmericanHistoryX:

Teddy is his own man now. Yesterday is made of stone.

• @happy tiger:

@AmericanHistoryX:

Yeah it was Anthony Watts he beat the crap out of, that is definitely my favourite memory of Farah. Watts was so damn smug after dog shotting him in the first scrum and then he got pounded…and we got the penalty somehow!

• ForumSupporter

@happy tiger:

@AmericanHistoryX:

I SAID…don’t spoil the Wests Tigers greatest Urban Myth…

• @Geo.:

@happy tiger:

@AmericanHistoryX:

I SAID…don’t spoil the Wests Tigers greatest Urban Myth…

Sorry , I just can’t leave it in the closet anymore , same as your high heels Geo , they have to come out

• @Fumbles:

@AmericanHistoryX:

This is the club showing every player they dont believe in loyalty and legends and they’ll do the same to Teddy like they did Robbie

• @happy tiger:

@AmericanHistoryX:

Teddy has said he did, is that enough for you

• @Chris:

@Fumbles:

@AmericanHistoryX:

This is the club showing every player they dont believe in loyalty and legends and they’ll do the same to Teddy like they did Robbie

t

Will he stay that long ?

Recent Topics